Ugh. Bloated.

rolandhulme
rolandhulme Posts: 148 Member
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
I caught a stinker of a cold on Sunday and have been away from the gym and eating like crap for two three days. Today I went to the gym this morning and got a good workout - but I feel so BLOATED today. My gut is literally bulging. Any idea why this is? I honestly didn't overeat THAT much (and they do say 'feed a cold.')

Anybody got any tips for getting rid of that big, fat bloater feeling?

Replies

• ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Fart! LOL! Kidding. Drink more water than you usually do just in case you are holding on to extra water from the extra food. Maybe limit your sodium for a day or two. Did you eat a lot of fiber while you were sick? That'll do it too. Sorry you don't feel well. But glad you're getting better!!!!!!!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Possible food allergy? Dairy? Wheat? Or too much salt is the obvious. Concentrate on fiber and water today and it will probably go away. (ck your blood pressure too)
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Lipton green tea.
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Peppermint tea has been said to aleviate that, I actually was served it in the hospital last year after surgery to "get things moving" down there.
  • rolandhulme
    rolandhulme Posts: 148 Member
    Thanks for the advice, guys! Green tea and water are the order of the day, and I'll hit the hay nice and early tonight.
This discussion has been closed.