New to mfp! Support wanted.

Hi My name is Court and I am 28 years old. I have lost almost 60mlbs in two years but to lose these last 14 lbs and reach my goal I finally decided to join myfitnesspal to motivate me to keep going! I do not have many support so I have done this mostly on my own.I wish I had some but I admit I was embarrassed to talk about weight to anyone. I would love some support and I am also really great at giving back support. Sometimes weight loss journeys can be lonely.

Replies

• Sarasota_Guy
    Sarasota_Guy Posts: 82 Member
    Hi Court! Welcome to MFP, and I wish you the best of luck :) The community here is awesome, you'll get all the support from us you need :)
  • blissfulcourt
    blissfulcourt Posts: 6 Member
    Thank you this is what I needed! I realized there is nothing to be ashamed about.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Glad you don't feel ashamed.. Your in the wrong place for that!!
    Everyone here is going or has gonethroughthe same thing. Best luck to you on your goals !
  • Hi Court, I am new as well, and have managed to put on almost 20 pounds in the last 8 years. I lost over 40 after my divorce, and remarried 5 years ago. Somehow, it is kreeping back on, and I am pretty upset. I two need support. So it sounds like their is alot of support in this communnity, good luck!
  • PrintUSMC
    PrintUSMC Posts: 116 Member
    Welcome to MFP... feel free to add m if you want!!!

I hope that you have great luck in finding the right friends and motivation here.. there are alot of really cool people here..