Hip Hop abs calories burned?

Options
Does anyone who wears a heart rate monitor use hip hop abs? If so, could you tell me how many calories are burned for the 25 minute Ab Sculpt video. I definitely have to go get a HRM

Replies

• wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    Options
    Does anyone who wears a heart rate monitor use hip hop abs? If so, could you tell me how many calories are burned for the 25 minute Ab Sculpt video. I definitely have to go get a HRM
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I don't have that DVD but I have the hips buns and thighs and I burn about 130-140 calories in 25 minutes.
    I hope this helps a little bit.

:flowerforyou:
  • wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    Options
    Thanks I have that one too. So now I know what to put in when I use that one.:flowerforyou:
  • troper4822
    Options
    Thanks
  • now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Are you able to find something in the database similar to what you are doing for calorie burns until you can get a HRM? What I burn wouldn't be what you burn while doing the same exercises.
  • TattooTerra28
    TattooTerra28 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have a different calorie app that has almost everything on it and its different depending on weight but for a 200 lbs person it's 267 calories burned.
  • DeShannon27
    Options
    How many calories you burn is based on how much you weigh. So, you reallty can't go on how many calories another person burns.
  • Zumbaqueenbev
    Options
    tatooterra28 wat app is that?
  • JENNTF
    JENNTF Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    What you burn is based on your age, height, weight, gender, and heart rate. It would be very difficult to determine what you burn based on someone else's stats. To get a true reading you need to invest in a HRM. It will be the best investment you ever make.