xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Anything, just...not... this....

blm228-neon-1.jpg
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Gym shorts and a t-shirt or tank top.

Definitely don't skimp on the deodorant. You sweat a lot on Zumba. Be prepared for it.
  • sajero2
    sajero2 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    For the most part, even all the women wear loose clothes. So, I was trying to be nice about it....but really, I wouldn't suggest wearing running tights. Triathlete or not. :)
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Anything, just...not... this....

blm228-neon-1.jpg

Hey us Zumbies don't judge!
  • NewGuy14
    Options
    Haha I wear the tight pants in the winter...shorts are way too cold this time of year. But noted!
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    Richard Simmons mask and a thong.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Uh, a cloak of invisibility.:laugh:
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Haha I wear the tight pants in the winter...shorts are way too cold this time of year. But noted!

Pics or we don't believe you...
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I have got to hand it to the people who were able to keep a straight face and answer this thread seriously.
    But, how the heck did you do it?
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    I have got to hand it to the people who were able to keep a straight face and answer this thread seriously.
    No "straight" faces when we talkin' about Zumba.
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Big NO on the running tights! Lol. Gym shorts n tshirt are fine, or some loose, pants are fine. Something you can move well in. Don't be ashamed, there are guys that do Zumba too! It burns tons of calories, n is great cardio. We also work our muscles too, although, of course, not as much as heavy lifting, but nonetheless, we still work our abs, glutes, quads, and arms. I think the main thing is finding the right class. I'm sure there are lots of classes in your area, n if one doesn't fit your style, you can try another one. Different instructors=completely different classes. Some are harder, some are easier. It takes about 3 classes for you to really start to get the hang of it, so don't give up!!! Just give it your all, and don't worry about messing up! Nobody cares how good you look, or if you miss a step. ;) Good luck!!!
  • MuseofSong
    MuseofSong Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Just hide the buck knuckle and everything will be okay!
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    No "straight" faces when we talkin' about Zumba.

What you did, I see it there, and it made me extremely happy.
  • Marcia315
    Marcia315 Posts: 460 Member
    Options

You do realize you can wear sweats over the shorts and take them off before class, right?
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    There are several guys I see doing Zumba at my gym. :drinker:
    The majority are pretty hot n sweaty n...... Oh, sorry I lost my train of thought for a second. :blushing:
    Shorts that support your junk and a t/tank-shirt seem to work well for them. :smokin:
    Have fun!!
  • rockmama72
    rockmama72 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Ripaway trousers and nipple rings. The middle-aged ladies like me will be very inspired.
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    There are several guys I see doing Zumba at my gym. :drinker:
    The majority are pretty hot n sweaty n...... Oh, sorry I lost my train of thought for a second. :blushing:
    Shorts that support your junk and a t/tank-shirt seem to work well for them. :smokin:
    Have fun!!

:wink: For realz! :bigsmile: Lol.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Junk support pants/shorts and a baggy tee or tank but make sure the junk bulge is covered because it would be distracting. And please, no nylon because this is totally what I picture.

2myyjop.jpg
  • wilsoje74
    wilsoje74 Posts: 1,720 Member
    Options
    Running tights should be worn for running only, not for anything else. Not a good look for anyone!!!
  • MichaleneRN
    MichaleneRN Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    AVOID THE RUNNING TIGHTS!... The guys in my class wear gym shorts and tanks or t's. I think you may want to be sure your packed tightly if you know what I mean. (compression undies):blushing: