My calories

Options
I only eat about 800 calories a day. I'm at 112 right now and can't get past it. Eating more then 800 calories is really hard for me . Is there any food that will speed up my plateu . I'm also taking laxatives like crazy and I understand that's dangerous . But I really need to get down to at least 104 pounds at least I need help any advice? I exercise also every night for about 20 minutes

Replies

• bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I only eat about 800 calories a day. I'm at 112 right now and can't get past it. Eating more then 800 calories is really hard for me . Is there any food that will speed up my plateu . I'm also taking laxatives like crazy and I understand that's dangerous . But I really need to get down to at least 104 pounds at least I need help any advice? I exercise also every night for about 20 minutes

How tall are you? I'm willing to bet 104 pounds is underweight for you.

Also, it sounds like you have an eating disorder. You need to stop taking the laxatives and increase your calories and seek professional help. Nobody here is going to give you any different advice.
  • kattttx
    Options

Also, it sounds like you have an eating disorder. You need to stop taking the laxatives and increase your calories and seek professional help. Nobody here is going to give you any different advice.
    I'm 4'11 I'm overweight for my heigh I'm supposed to be 90-100
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    eat more. exercise more. and see a doctor.
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options

You're overweight now? At 112? No, you're not. You need to stop using laxatives and you for sure need more calories. Minimum for women is 1200, and that's higher for growing teenagers if that applies to you.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

Your BMI is 22.6, that is not overweight. Please seek professional help.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Please seek professional help
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options

Wrong. Healthy range for your height is 95-120. My sister is 4'11, you're at a perfectly healthy weight. Seek professional help for your eating disorder.
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options

This.
  • kattttx
    Options
    people tell me that I'm not skinny . I have a small frame , the only problem is I have a stomach pouch. In august I was 135 but went down to 112 and still have that pouch . I know it's not healthy for me to barely be eating but my stomach jus won't shrink :( I also have hormone problems as well as aniexty which idk connects to my weight problem areas.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    people tell me that I'm not skinny . I have a small frame , the only problem is I have a stomach pouch. In august I was 135 but went down to 112 and still have that pouch . I know it's not healthy for me to barely be eating but my stomach jus won't shrink :( I also have hormone problems as well as aniexty which idk connects to my weight problem areas.

People are lying to you.

Eating more food (way more food) and a progressive lifting program will do wonders for your body
  • JOEYJACKMOM
    Options
    104 lbs would still be a healthy weight for you. The issue here is the laxatives and the under eating. Try adding weight lifting and more calories. A healthy alternative to laxatives would be a vegan / whole foods diet, that will move right through you.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

This.
    plus a million
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options

This.
    plus a million

yep.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options

Lift weights, eat food, stop taking laxatives. You are doing irreparable harm. STOP NOW. Get an appointment with a psychiatrist.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options

Why do you NEED to get down to 104 pounds? You are not thinking clearly and you need to seek professional help. You are taking laxatives even though you know it is dangerous.

You came here to ask for advice on how to lose more, but I am hoping that a part of you knew we would tell you not to do this. Please listen.