Garcinia Cambogia and Raspberry Keytone

Options
I have been taking 3x strength raspberry keytone by Natural Health Systems for 2 weeks now.
I just started taking garcinia cambogia by Miracle today. (60% HCA) w potassium for absorption.
any weight loss success stories? (along with diet and exercise of course)

Replies

• Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,209 Member
    Options
    any weight loss success stories? (along with diet and exercise of course)

I'd rather hear from people who lost weight on them without diet & exercise - that way i'd know the supplements actually worked. Because according to studies, they don't do much.
  • StephMCompton
    Options
    thats an even better question actually...i wonder if anyone has
  • natasha_elizabeth
    natasha_elizabeth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I know a lot of people say it's crap, doesn't work, it's stupid, etc etc ... I don't usually buy these things. But I have a couple co-workers who said it was working well and I decided to give it a shot.
    I was already tracking calories for about 3 weeks before I started (1750/day) so I didn't suddenly change my diet. My steps have increased I'd say an average of 2000/day but that's not really that major.
    In the 12 days I've been on it I've lost 7 lbs ... I tried on a pair of jeans a few days before I started, and could just barely get them done up. Decided to try again on Friday and they actually fit. I was shocked.

Just like anything, it won't work for all ... but for me it seems to be working.