anyone else think losing weight

Options
was just excersizing MORE? i didn't know what fat loss really meant, until i saw the r/fitness reddit. otherwise i was going to work out every day until i was dead and just eat whatever. maybe i knew in the back of my mind it was a calorie deficit, but i just kind of winged it blindly, or made up my own diet/regimen.

more official, a sports nutrition book.

this keeps being an eye opening experience.

Replies

• Kaylyn221
    Kaylyn221 Posts: 123
    Options
    No.... I mean I never knew much about calories until a couple of years ago but I always knew you had to eat the right stuff along with working out. 80% diet, 20% fitness.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    I was the opposite. I thought I could just do it all by diet but then realized that exercise helped firm up and shape up all the jiggly parts. Both diet and exercise work together to make the best you.
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I was the opposite. I thought I could just do it all by diet but then realized that exercise helped firm up and shape up all the jiggly parts. Both diet and exercise work together to make the best you.

This was me, too, and why I failed last time. Exercise gives me extra calories and more muscle, so I eat more and still lose. I am determined to succeed this time!