Need to lose baby weight!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• staceymb79
    Options
    Exact same boat! First baby, he's 6 months old, want to drop 40lb and in maternity pants! I refuse to buy bigger regular pants, my stomachs is so stretched now that I still look preggers! We can do it! Congrats on the weight u have already lost.
  • HazelMayes
    HazelMayes Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I never lost the baby weight after my first but I came out of the hospital with my second and third smaller than I got pregnant with them so I'm not sure I can call it baby weight anymore--my oldest is 8 now so those extra pounds have been around far too long. I"m going to label it "hospital stress weight!!" My youngest is 2 and a half now but its been a rocky road with her--she was born with several heart defects and was in congestive heart failure. She had open heart surgery at seven months old and is doing so much better today :) And for the first time, we have not had any hospitalizations in almost a year!! She's feisty and wants to be on the go all the time so I need to be on the go with her :) Which is much better than the months and months where she was too tired or sick to do much more than nurse and cuddle :)
  • Queen_Sugar
    Queen_Sugar Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    We've officially started the group "Do You Have 40+ Lbs 2 Lose? Join Us In The Journey"... Anyone and everyone is welcome to join us Am mother of 3. I have a 22 &16 yr old daughters and my son will be 2 at the end of the month. I gain over 70 lbs during my pregnancy lost some but not enough. This was my first c-section and the weight around my middle section is just a mess. Am so tired of people asking me if am pregnant.