Gingerbread house is my grandma's house!

Options
BekaBooluvsu
BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
I come over my Grandma's house a few times a week and it is so hard to resist. All the things I shouldn't have are here. When I am at home I eat fine. But here!!! Thats another story. I can't even go in the kitchen. I've drank 6 glasses of water since I have been here this morning. Fighting the obvious~! Granted last week one day I had 28 M&M's plain, 12oz Coke and 1 slice of Pizza hut bbq beef stuffed crust pizza. That was really good for me. This week my goal is to go the whole week and eat NOTHING at her house. I always bring my own food so lets see how this works out.

Things grandma ALWAYS has in the house

SODA
Candy
Icecream
Pizza
Chips
Cookies

Anyone else have a family member or friend that eats alot of junk food?

Replies

• The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    YES! My aunt lives four doors from me. Well, recently her family went into diet mode and began shipping all of the delicious baked goods left over to my house. NOOOO! When i do visit her home for a meal i try to bring my own food, but she likes that i at least "try" whatever she made aka consume a plate.

The worst part is the bar they have at their house. Upon walking in the door i am usually handed a mudslide or jumangi or other DELICIOUS beverage with 500+ calories. Dessert drinks? Come on people, who can say no to that?
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    YES! My aunt lives four doors from me. Well, recently her family went into diet mode and began shipping all of the delicious baked goods left over to my house. NOOOO! When i do visit her home for a meal i try to bring my own food, but she likes that i at least "try" whatever she made aka consume a plate.

The worst part is the bar they have at their house. Upon walking in the door i am usually handed a mudslide or jumangi or other DELICIOUS beverage with 500+ calories. Dessert drinks? Come on people, who can say no to that?

Same here. Everytime I come over I get all the leftovers. There is only so much cake and pie a person can eat. I take it but usually it goes right in the trash before I get it inside. I know I can't be trusted.
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Dont get me wrong, i can easily eat all the cookies...which is the problem. I too try to throw it away before i attack it.