Red Heads

Options

Replies

• Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I have never dated a red head before...:grumble:

You are missing out...big time :wink:

After reading this appaerently I am...show me the way!!

Idk...you're a Skins fan, which probably means you're a Caps fan too...I suppose I could make it my mission to convert you to the true path a.k.a all things Philly :wink:

Haha...well this is true I am a Skins fan and a Caps fan ;) see it makes for a good rivalry :P I went to a Phillies game once if that counts haha. Well if that is what your mission is going to be, my mission will to convert you to the right way in Washingtion...you are just confused ;)

It doesn't count unless you were wearing Phillies gear ;) As to converting me...I'm a redheaded Taurus...still wanna try your luck? LOL ;)

I should have worn my Yankee's shirt ;) so nope I did not wear that gear. Haha well I am German Pisces, I will try my luck, I wont rub it in when you convert
  • kikionna4
    kikionna4 Posts: 308
    Options
    I wish I was a natural red head! I have every thing a ginger has but the damn red hair! The personality and everything and red hair runs in my family big time, but nope brunette. I am completely jealous of you natural red heads.
  • GingerJenX3
    Options
    Ok well I have had 3 Red headed kids....2 girls and a boy! I am screwed.....teenagers are bad enough.....I know what I am in for!

That was a tease.....I am very happy to have it all with my kids!!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I have never dated a red head before...:grumble:

You are missing out...big time :wink:

After reading this appaerently I am...show me the way!!

Idk...you're a Skins fan, which probably means you're a Caps fan too...I suppose I could make it my mission to convert you to the true path a.k.a all things Philly :wink:

Haha...well this is true I am a Skins fan and a Caps fan ;) see it makes for a good rivalry :P I went to a Phillies game once if that counts haha. Well if that is what your mission is going to be, my mission will to convert you to the right way in Washingtion...you are just confused ;)

It doesn't count unless you were wearing Phillies gear ;) As to converting me...I'm a redheaded Taurus...still wanna try your luck? LOL ;)

I should have worn my Yankee's shirt ;) so nope I did not wear that gear. Haha well I am German Pisces, I will try my luck, I wont rub it in when you convert

Yankees?!?! Sweet mother of all that's holy...I've got my work cut out for me; but I won't give you too hard a time when YOU convert :wink:
  • Andy_83
    Andy_83 Posts: 270
    Options
    Might have already come up but definitely worth a watch if you've not seen it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVN_0qvuhhw

Must admit would take a redhead over a brunette or a blonde anyday. But also in terms of feistiness red/blonde/brown it doesn't seem to matter on hair colour the Irish girls I've known have everyone else beat :-).
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty good at keeping my temper in check, but I am referred to as "feisty" on the regular. :bigsmile:
  • curt40
    curt40 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I've loved Redheads since the days of Sydney on Melrose place. I even wrote about her in my profile on here. What a nut she was!
  • stephen4232
    stephen4232 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    Red heads are incredibly sexy!
  • AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I seem to fit that. I have the worst attitude when people tick me off. And everyone around me knows it, when I get mad, just get out of the room, or away from me, haha.
    And my older sisters are both red-heads too, & they definitely fit the cards just as I do haha.
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Bump..............for more redheads ;-)
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Natural red head here.... and yes, I do have the bad attitude and temper!!! Oh well.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    each freckle = a stolen soul
    i m not a ginger but i do have a lot of freckles...
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    A thread worthy of a bump!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    So I fit into each category a bit.... I'm more blonde than anything else, but there are red streaks (thanks to my amazing Scottish ancestry), some amazing chestnut brown streaks.... and it's all natural!

(notice how I avoided the gray, that is all my kids and my ex-hubby's fault.... well mainly the ex).

And I have the temper of a redhead, and the feisty playful attitude as well.... :wink:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

Only gingers have the ability to steal souls...therefore your freckles are merely clusters of concentrated melanin whereas mine are, well... :devil:
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options

Only gingers have the ability to steal souls...therefore your freckles are merely clusters of concentrated melanin whereas mine are, well... :devil:

I have stole a lot of souls! I'm shocked people don't run away when they see me coming!
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options

:bigsmile: OMG i m SO relieved! i thought i was some kind of sinner! waitaminute... :onsecondthought: nm.
  • georgieb23
    georgieb23 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm a natural ginge and proud :) Some may say feisty but I prefer 'knows her mind'.

Also, to those who say gingers have no souls, if this were true why is Ron Weasley afraid of dementors? Boom. Logic.
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I am brunette, although I have a ton of red and blonde highlights that really come out in the summer. That said, as a child I was mostly a dark auburn. I have a temper. It can get bad. I love to debate. I am mostly always right. LOL