Anyone else using the pact app? Opinions?

Options
I just signed up for Pact today. It seems easy enough. I mean you make a pact and say what you're going to do and earn money. Otherwise, you pay up and that money goes to other pact members. I was hesitant to sign up because the reviews I've read aren't the best. But, I figured this will help keep me on track and accountable for logging my food intake, exercising and eating my veggies and fruits. Just wondering what other experiences have been with the app.

Replies

• MichaelDST
    MichaelDST Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Even though this thread is over 3 months old, I just thought I would chime in with my experience. I decided to give these guys a shot, and after only 4 weeks it turned into a completely different daily routine for me! But after the first week of using Pact, the honeymoon was definitely over because my food logs all of a sudden stopped updating from MFP to count towards my food pact. So every day, I would need to file a trouble report with Pact, and eventually they would credit my food log. Time went on and it just became another tedious thing I needed to remember to do (filing a trouble report to Pact) until yesterday when the Pact support rep got back to me requiring that I submit screen shots of my MFP food diary so they could manually update my Pact log! WHAT???
    It was bad enough that I needed to remember to check my Pact account and file another trouble ticket on a daily basis, but asking me to send screen shots with them every day was the last straw!
    Account deleted, goodbye Pact!