Replies

• daniellabella986
    daniellabella986 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    27 - feel free to add :)
  • kerratheboss
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

My name is Kerra and I am 26. I currently weigh 240, my heaviest was 275 and I want weight between 120-145:smile:
  • kerratheboss
    Options
    Hello Evonne! I just joined today!:smile:
  • laurenmartin5205
    Options
    Hello I am 22 and I'm in my fourth year of college. I am about 5' 2'' 150 lbs... I gained about 30 lbs since my freshman year of college and I don't want to gain anymore! Good luck to everybody and feel free to add me!
  • icaso18
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 20 and in the same boat as a lot of you, please feel free to add me! I'm new to this site and I'll take all the support I can get :)
  • spikrgrl503
    spikrgrl503 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm 26! Looking to lose 20-30 lbs. 6' tall female in North Carolina. Feel free to add!
  • the_Tallguy
    the_Tallguy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, im 22. Add me if you like.
  • goldcoco
    Options
    Hey :) I'm 27, from London UK.. I'm currently around 170lbs but I want to get back down to 130lbs (ish).. I used to be a UK size 6-8 but after being put on meds to help me sleep I piled on the pounds :( Trying Keto and increasing exercise. x
  • angelsmile_ash
    angelsmile_ash Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 20's and new to myfitnesspal looking for girls with inspiration and tips!
    I would like to lose about 15 kgs!
  • KAT9014
    Options
    Hey y'all, looking for motivation and support. Trying to loose at least 50 pounds.
  • ils_1231
    ils_1231 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm Ilana - 26 with 25-30 lbs to lose!

feel free to add me. I'm just getting into the community aspect of mfp!
  • derberner
    derberner Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and have been on here for a while, on and off. Adding someone might help keep me accountable :)

I'm currently 212.5 lbs, down from 220 (amazing what just changing your diet can do, lol). I'm 5'10.5" and would like to get to 160, or thereabouts.
  • liv143cline
    liv143cline Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 25 from KY anyone interested feel free to add me :)
  • elly620
    elly620 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm Elly. I'm 28 with 2 kids. I'm on MFP all day everyday. I would love to make some new friends so that can encourage and be encouraged. So feel free to add just leave me a message on what post you found. Have a blessed evening everyone.