My 30 Day Shred Reults With Pictures

Options

Replies

• You have done really really well

Well done
  • KateEMD
    KateEMD Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! I gave up on the 30 day shred because I didn't think I'd ever get past level one. Did you progress through all three levels? Jillian scares me. :-)

Thank you! I did 10 days of each level and, yes, it does get harder. On level 2 and 3 I took 5 second breaks many times until the last 2 days when I had built myself up enough to not stop at all. I promise you that you can do it. and you will feel amazing when you get done!
  • KateEMD
    KateEMD Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing results!!

I'm on Day 8 of the 30DS, I've already seen small differences in my arms and legs but you are now my motivation to keep on going! First few days were an absolute nightmare, now it's a little better but now I realise that the results are worth it!!! So I'll keep on going no matter how hard it gets.

Also how heavy were the weights you used?

And which level did you find hardest out of the three levels (does it get that much harder after Level 1)?

Thank you so much for being an inspiration to me!

:drinker: *High five* for 30DS crew :drinker:

I have never been called someone's inspiration before. You all have made me tear up a bit.

I used 5lb weights but when I was on vacation I didn't have my weights so I used heavy books! It looked funny but it got me the same results.

It does get harder but I swear you can do it!

I liked level 2 the most. The cardio was super fun and the abs were great! Level 3 is good but all the jump training kills me.
  • Levinia2013
    Levinia2013 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, it is very encouraging.
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing...you look great...and congratulations for sticking to it. (I really need to start Ripped in 30 again.)
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I LOVE 30 DS on week 2 day #3 myself. Have done it before. Like yourself I usually do it in about 35 days or so. I also incorporate the treadmill at least 4-5x's weekly. Finally purchased a food scale what a reality check that is!

Keep up the great work you look amazing.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I LOVE RIP 30 too!
  • LunaGreen
    LunaGreen Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!:love: I just did day 7, feeling inspired, thanks!!!
  • vicksg1973
    Options
    Wow fast results- I thought day 10 was day 30- there was that much improvement that quickly.

Dumb question of the day- is 30DS good for guys too, or is it geared toward women?

Guys can do it for sure. Jillian makes comments about being a woman and things like that but the exercises themselves are great for anyone. If you are interested I would say go for it!

My fit husband (I mean fit as in athletic!) joined me doing 30DS just to keep me company but actually he really rates it for increasing his fitness. The moves are not at all girlie.
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Wow, I've been thinking about starting it soon. That is some serious motivation, you go girl :)
  • OnionCookie
    OnionCookie Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! I love that you did pictures every ten days, as we get to see progress in steps. Looking great!
  • HannahInHawaii
    HannahInHawaii Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hooray!! Proud to have you as my friend! :smile:
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    superb!! you look really great!
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! I love the shred; it's what got me started! :D
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!

I have been putting off starting it again... but now I think I need to start sooner rather than later :smile:
  • amj3303
    amj3303 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • AJLovinLife
    AJLovinLife Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    That is great! I am on week one day 6, I have done it before and find it helps me create that habit. I like her abs CD and fat burning one as well because they are longer.
  • inkydnk3
    inkydnk3 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    So, for the most part you did this everyday correct? Just curious because I've tried this and just can't seem to keep my motivation to do it every day. I guess I really need to push through and get er' done!
  • cmurphy252
    cmurphy252 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Great results!
  • domqui
    domqui Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Amazing results! I'm on Day 3 - my quads are SO sore!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!