2»

Replies

• NeverCatchYourBreath
    Options
    A measuring tape.
  • Waggoner83
    Waggoner83 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter. What you want is consistency, not accuracy.
  • Waggoner83
    Waggoner83 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Lol Guitar Jerry tell it like it is :smile:
  • shrinkingbrian
    shrinkingbrian Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I use a digital scale. When I started my weight loss journey, I was over 400 pounds so a digital scale was my only option. I bought the Eatsmart Precision Plus Digital Bathroom Scale with Ultra Wide Platform and Step-on Technology, 440-Pounds by EatSmart on Amazon (about $37 including free shipping). When I first bought the scale, I knew I was over 400 pounds but I didn't know how much and it has been almost 10 years since I stepped on a scale. Fortunately, I registered on the scale at 405 pounds. It's within 1 pound of the digital scale at my doctor's office and within about 2 pounds of the scale at my gym which is a mechanical physician's scale. The EatSmart scale is very accurate. Check out the reviews on amazon.
  • Jess732008
    Jess732008 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    What scale do you think is more accurate the digital or the scale that you get on and the meter move based on your weight to the number?

Hi, I have tried digital scales but the results are never very accurate. I even got one that was around $50 and it still had problems getting the same number more than once. I decided to get a doctor type scale and it works so well. It was $150 on Amazon, and it should work for a long time.