Best Places for Workout Clothes?

2»

Replies

• Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Agree with everyone who said Danskin at Walmart, or Old Navy's Active line. yoga/compression pants (even capri length) on sale lately, and compression jackets for $20 there in black or grey.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Wal*Mart's Danskin line & BCG from Academy Sports & Outdoors is what I tend to wear.

I second Academy. They have a (maybe?) store brand called BCG. Stuff is cute and it's usually less than $20 for pants and $15 for shirts.

If you do not live near an Academy check out their online shopping. I'm a standard size medium but I'm 5'2 so I've started going for tights over bootcut pants and even capri length.
  • LunaGreen
    LunaGreen Posts: 118 Member
    THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOO MUCH! Good thing I have the day off because these are all great suggestions, I would have never considered Old Navy but I think that'll be my first stop! Thanks, You're all amazing, Enjoy your day!!
  • nuttyfamily
    nuttyfamily Posts: 3,394 Member
    Old Navy - just as good as the Nike I was buying seriously.
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    I usually go to Walmart and buy Dansko. They fit good and the price is great!

Yes...this!!!! The best for the $$ I get my running clothes from RoadRunnerSports.com. The compression tights and tops really do help with "recovery," and their sports bras and shoes are tops!!! It's worth it to join their VIP club, too. Free Shipping and all kinds of shopping help. You can buy a pair of running shoes and "wear them and love them" for 90 days and then return them if you don't love them. All my stuff is either Walmart DANSKIN or RRS.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Target or Marshall's.
  • Say_Tia
    Say_Tia Posts: 20 Member
    Old Navy
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Academy Sports has their own line of moisture wicking and cold weather .... about half the price of Nike and UA.
  • evanick528
    evanick528 Posts: 15 Member
    I like Kohls, I can always get a pair or shorts or a shirt for ~10 bucks that'll last me a while
  • I just bought a few pairs of Yoga leggings from Victoria Secret they had a big sale so they were only $19.99 each. I buy sports bras from target C9 Champion love them! I also bought some workout clothes from Kohl's. I like Academy too they have great prices on workout clothes and shoes.
  • Check out http://www.ogorgeous.com/. They have the cutest stuff :) I love the motivating tanks.