Snapchat

Options
2»

Replies

• maggymae78
    maggymae78 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I use snapchat to keep in touch with a friend - it is usually just funny things we see, books we are reading, or our pets...and I have one friend who is keeping me up to date on how fast a mutual friend's kid is growing through short videos.
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    fuark! mirin dat der red snapper
  • badgerdh
    badgerdh Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I got called old because I didn't know what Snapchat was..Why not just send nudes through text? Is everyone 15 and monitored by their parents? I don't get it.

I'm not 15 but my parents still monitor my phone...so sending my friend nude pics is just safer via Snapchat
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Texting is just easier. And I hate that stuff disappears.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    I got called old because I didn't know what Snapchat was..Why not just send nudes through text? Is everyone 15 and monitored by their parents? I don't get it.

I'm not 15 but my parents still monitor my phone...so sending my friend nude pics is just safer via Snapchat

You have to get your shirt off first man!
  • badgerdh
    Options

Throw me a bone here...i'm new to this snapchat thing
  • WeepingAngel81
    Options

I don't have the right equpiment to throw you a bone. I can snap chat one to you though :wink:
  • badgerdh
    Options

I don't have the right equpiment to throw you a bone. I can snap chat one to you though :wink:

So can I...if you ask nicely!!!
  • WeepingAngel81
    Options

Oh! That's where we've been going wrong! It's supposed to be a "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" kind of thing. That should be in the snap chat disclaimer "noodz or GTFO"
  • badgerdh
    Options

Oh! That's where we've been going wrong! It's supposed to be a "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" kind of thing. That should be in the snap chat disclaimer "noodz or GTFO"

Yea but who starts??? That initial noodz is so nerve racking...I guess once the ball gets rolling it's all good!!!
  • iamMLH
    iamMLH Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Yea but who starts??? That initial noodz is so nerve racking...I guess once the ball gets rolling it's all good!!!

Hahahaha that's perfect
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    You want my kik??
  • badgerdh
    Options
    You want my kik??

Sure...but I'm a bit shy so Idk if I can send the first Noodz...that's too much pressure