I am not a fan of Focus T25

Options
Anybody here that doesn't like T25 very much? Personally, i find it hard. Too much jumping hurts my back and the moderate one makes me feel like im not working out. Anybody here feels the same way? I like jilian M.'s 30 Day Shred more. I dont enjoy T25 very much and its more of a chore for me to finish the entire 25 min workout rather than having fun. I dont know. Anybody have a solution for this? :( im feeling very down lately. I am not losing weight and im just starting. :( its depressing.

Replies

• Melissa72187
    Melissa72187 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I did all 10 weeks of the program and lost about 14 lbs, ate healthy about 75% of the time. You can get results but I didn't notice until I hit the beta workouts. I can say there is a lot less jumping in beta, I too have troubles with it, it kills my ankles!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Anybody here that doesn't like T25 very much? Personally, i find it hard. Too much jumping hurts my back and the moderate one makes me feel like im not working out. Anybody here feels the same way? I like jilian M.'s 30 Day Shred more. I dont enjoy T25 very much and its more of a chore for me to finish the entire 25 min workout rather than having fun. I dont know. Anybody have a solution for this? :( im feeling very down lately. I am not losing weight and im just starting. :( its depressing.

If you're not losing weight get your diet in check, instead of slogging through silly DVDs
  • mangojh2
    mangojh2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I don't like it either. I loved Turbo Jam, Turbo Fire and Chalean Extreme, but I don't like this one. But I'm going to finish it, no matter what.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    I did 10 weeks, lost about 5 lbs and 5 inches overall, and was bored by the end. My knees and calves hurt pretty much the entire time. If you don't like it, try something else. It's not like it's some kind of miracle workout with guaranteed results just for completing the program.

Focus on your diet to get the weight loss going, and find an exercise program you enjoy to earn some extra calories to eat.