Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm super curious about the tattoo on your back, I can't quite make out what it is. I see that you must've gotten it after you started working hard towards your goals. I love tattoo stories!

The abs are beautiful! That is one thing that I want to have. Poppin' abs! :D
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm super curious about the tattoo on your back, I can't quite make out what it is. I see that you must've gotten it after you started working hard towards your goals. I love tattoo stories!

The abs are beautiful! That is one thing that I want to have. Poppin' abs! :D

Thank you! I got it when I hit 140 lbs. It's a Phoenix feather with the kanji for phoenix. It was symbolic for me because I felt like I had risen from the ashes. I just spent so many years sad and depressed about my weight. I feel new again.
  • karleigh55
    Options
    Ice cream - sitting in bed eating ice cream watching the boob tube - oh and I stopped working out!
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    :ohwell: too mush Shahs of sunset & bravo housewives.
    not doing enough compound weights
    understimating intake
    going to parties with great food...gourmet bitesize sliders, jumbo shrimp, keylime pie, salmon canapes, potstickers,
    popcorn at night...just 2 little bowls with butter and seasoning.
    being lazy and slloowww walker.
    :cry: :explode: