Hi everyone

Options
Hi there, I've never been skinny and I am never going to be, I'm big boned and my lowest weight at any point in my adult life was in 2009 when I married my wonderful husband and I weighed 12 stone 4 lbs. My heaviest was when I was just 19 and I weighed 15 stone 7 lbs. I'll be 30 this year. I have always been bigger than I sould be and have never managed to lose any real weight. I bought a bike in July of last year and me and my son, who is 2 and a half, go everywhere on it. I had a massive shock today though, I had my 4th round of the depo today and in the last 3 months I have gained 9lbs. I mean, I'm not wanting to kid anyone here, I knew I'd gained weight, pants are tighter ect but 9lb was a massive blow to me. I now weigh a massive 14 stone 13 lbs and when I started on my depo last April I weighed 13 stone 2lb and have been yo yoing ever since. I came home and cried today. I really want this to be the year that I lose all the extra weight and make my life healthier. I gave up smoking on 1st of October last year too, without any help at all apart from Polo mints, which I now have 2 packs a day of, but yes I do still miss smoking as I did it for 17 years and this is the longest I have ever stopped for but even though I miss it I don't want to start again. Thanks for reading my rant, which I may do on here from time to time. Any help, advice etc would be much appreciated and thanks again. Liz. xxx p.s I would prefer to lose the weight through outdoor excerising rather than a gym but will do that if I need to.