5kg down, 40kg to go...

Options
I am 24 yrs old, I am not really new to this site, but I am starting from scratch, and thought it would be a good opportunity to state my goals, and get this party started...

I originally lost 12kg on this site. I felt really great, but still had some to loose....it was at that point that I met my boyfriend. We were both in really good shape (having both had a history of weight issues)...but meeting each other, moving in together etc, seemed to give us an excuse to eat...and we ate a lot!! As someone who had been conscious of my weight since I was 13, I ate things I had never even considered before!

I gained weight soo quickly...it took me a year to gain back everything I had lost plus 20kg more!!

In some ways, the weight gain was liberating, as diet had always been my main focus, and now I was just eating whatever I wanted, while feeling loved - its a recipe for disaster...but I don't regret it completely...I see it as part of my journey to self-acceptance, as I have a way higher self esteem now then I ever did, and I'm the fattest I've ever been - it taught me a valuable lesson....

So lesson learned...now its time to get healthy!!

Stats:
Highest weight: 110kg
Current weight: 105kg
Ultimate goal: 60-65kg

I am going to break down my weight loss goals into 4 goals of 11.25kg...
Goal 1: 98.75kg
Goal 2: 87.5kg
Goal 3: 76.25kg
Goal 4: 65kg

This makes it seem a lot more achievable!

Anyone else who has a lot of weight to loose, or who has lost a lot of weight - your in put would be great!

Happy dieting
Bianca