Can 15 lbs make a difference?!!

Options
Hello ppl I think I'm almost done! Currently 165 goal 150 im 5'6 I do body build have been for almost 4 months now ... Anyways if u look at my profile pic you can tell I still have some to loose .. I have wide shoulders and wide his so I guess I got a medium if not large build .. Anyways can I really get the abs is been working so hard for when I ur 150 or do I have to get under 150? Btw it has gotten harder to loose weight so I'm hoping to get to 150 by March 12 (my b-day) so can 15 pounds really do this?! Does it make a difference?!!

Replies

• Chapin1997
    Chapin1997 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Chapin1997
    Options
    Bump :(
  • godsgrl33
    godsgrl33 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I think you look good the way you are. I am the same height, and a woman, and I weigh 150, but for a guy to be 150 seems a little too thin to me. To answer your question, 15 lb. does make a difference, but you want to keep the muscle, so I would focus more on body fat %.
  • Chapin1997
    Options
    Thanks and I'm sure not gonna let muscle to easily since I am body building and people my height seem to have abs at 150-155 so yea I'm mainly looking to loose fat because it's so much harder to build muscle than it is to loose fat so I'm not gonna let my muscle to so easily ... Cuz for my weight of 165 I'm benching 185 .. And I don't wana go back down haha