Garden of life Vs Shakeology?

Options
13»

Replies

• jenni94perkins
    jenni94perkins Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I seldom comment on forums, but must add my opinion. (FYI: Group fit instr. 20 yrs... & 16 yrs as Professor of Knes. -w/ a dozen+ Health related certs.) I am a BB coach, only for discounts and never sold a single shake. It's changed my life. I wasn't eating enough and couldn't afford whole organic, superfoods, and supplements (w/ my fam. being health nuts, too). My brain is way more functional, I don't crave sweets, I feel amazing, don't get sick, and get this...my EYE sight improved that I ditched my glasses. Wow! I've been trying to find a product for months that compares to Shakeology. After research, I bought Vega Essentials and I'm going to also buy Garden of Life. I'm not saying I will give up shakeology, but I can't afford 2 bags/ month. For me 2 meal shakes is better than cooking extra expensive food.
    It's fast, easy, yummy, and maintains my metabolism. First time I had a shakeolgy one year ago, I felt my flu/ cold symptoms disappear within an hour. Plus I'm not as sore after workouts and tons of energy. I didn't even do it for weight loss, but yeah it works and now I'm at my ideal size.
    I'm really hoping that Garden of Life will be just as good Bc it's a TON cheaper. Will keep updated upon request.
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    50sFit wrote: »
    Lola824 wrote: »
    Which do you prefer and why?
    I prefer food.
    I eat lean meats, fresh fruits and veggies, nuts, whole grains, beans and raw dairy.

This, minus the raw dairy. Not because I have anything against raw dairy.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Zombie thread
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Zombie thread

And it seems to always be revived around January. :laugh: Coincidence? I think not. :p
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Zombie thread

And it seems to always be revived around January. :laugh: Coincidence? I think not. :p

By a BB coach singing the praises of Shakeology.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    I would love to ditch my glasses B)
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,220 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I seldom comment on forums, but must add my opinion. (FYI: Group fit instr. 20 yrs... & 16 yrs as Professor of Knes. -w/ a dozen+ Health related certs.) I am a BB coach, only for discounts and never sold a single shake. It's changed my life. I wasn't eating enough and couldn't afford whole organic, superfoods, and supplements (w/ my fam. being health nuts, too). My brain is way more functional, I don't crave sweets, I feel amazing, don't get sick, and get this...my EYE sight improved that I ditched my glasses. Wow! I've been trying to find a product for months that compares to Shakeology. After research, I bought Vega Essentials and I'm going to also buy Garden of Life. I'm not saying I will give up shakeology, but I can't afford 2 bags/ month. For me 2 meal shakes is better than cooking extra expensive food.
    It's fast, easy, yummy, and maintains my metabolism. First time I had a shakeolgy one year ago, I felt my flu/ cold symptoms disappear within an hour. Plus I'm not as sore after workouts and tons of energy. I didn't even do it for weight loss, but yeah it works and now I'm at my ideal size.
    I'm really hoping that Garden of Life will be just as good Bc it's a TON cheaper. Will keep updated upon request.

I'm glad you've found something that works for you. :) Congrats.