Lets get this started again!!

Options
briniepoo
briniepoo Posts: 73 Member
Heya there

Before the holiday I started getting lost with my eating and exercise, but I am not blue! I am excited to start again. The way I see it, thanks to my break in habits, I can now pave the way to make better habits for success! I have a Polar FT2 HRM now, I have motivation, and I will do it this time!

Replies

• skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I had a HRM on my wishlist for Christmas but I didn't get it. I am setting a goal and if I achieve it this month I guess I will reward myself with a new toy!

Good for you for not giving up! I'm pretty much getting started again too! After injuring my tailbone in late August/early September 2013 I haven't been very active or watching what I eat, but I decided that I didn't care if I was a cliche, I was going to start back up on January 1st. I decided to join a 12 week challenge at the gym on the 6th to get me kick-started this year, keep me competitive and motivated, so that I can hopefully succeed.

Good luck to you in your endeavors!
  • Rocklinite
    Rocklinite Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yes starting again to track my food and calories. I'm on day 4 and doing pretty well. If I can keep this up for 7 straight days, I'm on my way once again.
  • Wandastime
    Wandastime Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just getting started .. I used the site before a couple years ago. I did well and kept weight down until rupturing two disc. Got better without surgery but for the longest time, other than work, was always afraid to do much of anything for fear of relapse. Not a lot of activity at all .. which is actually what I really needed .. or rather need. Naturally .. weight gain began .. Trying to do better now and use this site to track my exercise and food. My real motivation .. other than the obvious .. my mirror .. was, working in the medical field, I wear scrubs .. cotton .. non-giving scrubs. Had to up my size to XL and a little over a week ago I came home, went to get changed and had the hardest time pulling that XL scrub top over my head ... ugh .. that's it .. no excuses. It's depressing and it's fixable .. but nobody can do it but me. I decided this time to try and use the site message boards to help me in my motivation, even if I'm only writing for my own motivation .. I will do this
  • briniepoo
    briniepoo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Yeah, lets all do this!! We can and will.