yoga

lizzys
lizzys Posts: 841 Member
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
i have to say when i was young, i did yoga all the time,i thought it was a littel silly, but i did it any way.with a lot of other fittness activites, iV been working out really hard and wanted something easy to do so i pulled out my old yoga tape i had oh alls i have to say is its the best i relize that what helped me with some much of my fitness program and diet was that yoga tape i called silly, i was wondering if theri any more good ones out theri and what are they

Replies

• Beth720
    Beth720 Posts: 661 Member
    Bob Harper's Inside Out program: Yoga for the Warrior. I know they're available through his site - www.mytrainerbob.com - not sure about outside stores. It is absolutely my favorite!!!!
  • I use the biggest loser yoga, and it's automatically helped me relax and my breathing has gotten way better (I have a weird nose.) I also just signed up for a class at school, so I'm excited to see how that turns out. (:
  • Rachickidee
    Rachickidee Posts: 1,632 Member
    I love Bryan Kest's Power Yoga. It is one DVD that has 3 different workouts each 1 hour long. Now you just have to get past the fact that he is a bit silly...(which actually makes it more entertaining). But the workouts are great, and I think it's a good deal getting 3 workouts in 1 DVD.

I am really interested in Bob Harper's yoga. Thank verticalchaos, I am totally going to check that out.
  • lizzys
    i have to say i love it i am so stiff that i could tell the difference in one work out plus it really helps you focus so you wont eat all that food i never relized it did that for me when i was in shape
  • jessdawn1982
    jessdawn1982 Posts: 31 Member
    I do the p90x yoga I really get a goodwork out with it. I actually did it tonight.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,788 Member
    Rodney Yee does all my favorite ones.
  • bopper
    bopper Posts: 352 Member
    I am doing the P90X yoga today. I don't seem to be able to log that in on the exercise, it doesn't come up in cardio/strength. Also the P90X dvd's or any dvd you can't put in.
  • lizzys
    i have a rodney yee, i look at it last night thats one iM going to have to work up to to complete but i love it , i want to try px90 all theri dvd
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member

Rodney Yee is awesome, his voice is so calming. He is part of the Gaiam line up as well and has a variety from back care (which I love) to the am/pm (great way to wake your body up) to intense difficult yoga. You can purchase this brand online or I have found them at Target, Barnes & Noble and Walmart.
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member

same here. I have the AM Yoga for your week. It has 5 different routines.
    I also like the P90X yoga, but it's not the nice relaxing easy yoga! and it's an hour and half long.

I say go with anything Rodney Yee!
This discussion has been closed.