Ready to have a Success Story to tell

Options
This is my first week on this site and after reading all the success stories and seeing all your pictures it gives me the motivation to get fit and healthy and stay that way! You guys are wonderful people! I'm so glad i found this site :)

Replies

• Neona
    Neona Posts: 28
    Options
    It's wonderfully inspirational isn't it? So happy I heard about this place!
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    All the success stories are so inspiring. And getting here and staying here IS a success story. It takes a lot of courage to try to make a change in your life. Congrats to you, for setting goals for yourself and finding a tool to help you achieve them.
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I know, the pictures and stories here are really inspiring! I have NOT wanted to be in front of the camera lately, but when I re-started my fitness plan this week I took "before" pictures. I stood in front of a mirror in shorts and a sports bra and took pictures from the front and side. It was not pretty. :noway: But I was weirdly excited to do it because in a few months I wanted to post pictures of me looking HOT! LOL.
  • Mepheston
    Mepheston Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    What's wonderful about this site is that it's all REAL people, not professional body builders who gained weight and then lost it for some before/after pictures to sell some gimmic diet, magic pill, or fix-it-all machine. EVERYONE here is an inspiration to me because we are all here for the same purpose, to get fit and healthy the right way! :-)
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I just wanted to post and say how inspirational you all are for starting this journey and having so much success and courage in all adventures towards your ultimate goals. I myself have achieved so much in a small space of time and I intend to continue to do so hearing all your success stories keeps me going towards my goal. So thank-you everyone.

And may all your success continue!!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    It will be no time at all before you're posting your own success story! :flowerforyou:

Oh, and welcome to this site! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!