Korean Skewered Chicken

inskydiamonds
inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
edited September 21 in Recipes
The link is here: http://closetcooking.blogspot.com/2010/06/dakkochi-korean-skewered-chicken.html

I didn't put it on skewers (because I didn't have any). The taste of this was amazing! Very flavorful.

The recipe serves 4 and is 231 calories per serving.

Replies

• Mirlyn
    Mirlyn Posts: 256
    I actually keep premade bulgogi marinade in the cabinet at all times. So yummy. I've had Dakkochi (korean version of yakitori) from street vendors in Korea but never thought of making it myself on the grill, I always just wok'd my meat with the sauce. Thanks for the link!
  • Oh, I miss Korea. I loved getting the chicken while walking around Myeon-dong. I miss Ddukbokkie.
  • Mirlyn
    Mirlyn Posts: 256
    Oh, I miss Korea. I loved getting the chicken while walking around Myeon-dong. I miss Ddukbokkie.

DdukBokki is one of my most missed foods too since I have never been able to replicate the street vendor version and the TV dinner ones you can buy at the Korean markets are gross.
  • Sounds great going to try it out. I have been looking in to meats like Buffalo, Ostrich, and Turkey. Wonder how these meats would taste in place of the chicken? I might try one or more out and let you know.:smile:
This discussion has been closed.