Progress Update (With Pic)

Options
Hi everyone, I thought id up date you all on my progress so far.

I posted a post a couple of months ago when I had hit a 16 lbs weight loss and thought I would post another seeing as now I have lost nearly 30lbs in total.

A lot of people told me that other that the clothes size change and weight change that it really isn't until you look at photographs of yourself weeks/months/years ago and compare them to recent photos that you really notice the difference.

And I must say, its true...I did a photo comparison picture today and personally I see a massive difference already and must say I am very proud of myself.

I suffer a rare metabolic condition which affects my thyroid levels and I find it extremely difficult to lose weight. I began my journey in 2011 and since then it has been a slow but effective progress.

My starting weight when I started my weight loss journey in 2011 was 12st 8lbs, and now I am approx. 10st 7bs (weigh in tomorrow so hoping for a loss).

My target weight is 10st ..and im hoping I can reach this by June/July this year :)

448eb152-6c7c-4aba-8fbb-a2a453482d41_zpsaea63dfb.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!