What would you do?

Options
CharlotteAnneUK
CharlotteAnneUK Posts: 186 Member
You work on the first floor at the very end of the corridor. The gym is on ground floor and your not really in the mood to go but you push yourself and get up and go.

In the changing room half dressed you realise that your trainers up underneath your desk still, what do you do?????

Walk passed your collegues in your lycra shorts, get dressed and forget it..... The possibilities are endless

Replies

• reality_girl
    reality_girl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'd put on my clothes over my lycra shorts, get my trainers and not be looking for excuses not to work out
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I'd put on my clothes over my lycra shorts, get my trainers and not be looking for excuses not to work out

yep!
  • ScorpionQwean
    ScorpionQwean Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    ^ same thought
  • trainingman123
    trainingman123 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Go to gym anyway regardless. In life we make too many excuses.

I go to the gym even if there is a snow storm while i'm sick with pain and headaches and an exam in the morning after missing the bus and having to walk 30 km with sneaks in the snow.
  • just_Jennie1
    just_Jennie1 Posts: 1,233
    Options
    Depends on what you're doing.

I've done cardio in my socks.

I also forgot my bottoms once and was going to walk back out but the guy who ran our corporate fitness center wouldn't let me. He went into the locker room and got a spare pair of shorts that he had so that I had to workout.

But to answer your question I'd run back upstairs in my workout clothes to get my sneakers. Who cares?
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    A what most others have said, I would either put my clothes back on top of the workout clothes or just walk up there in the workout clothes. I might even work out without my shoes in certain circumstances.

I think just not working out would be using your situation as an excuse.
  • CharlotteAnneUK
    CharlotteAnneUK Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Put my trousers on and went and got my traininers, didnt use it as an excuse, thought there could be some fun answers though....

Treadmill with high heels would not have worked....

One guy from the office forgot his running shorts once and went on the treadmill with running tights and trainers only, wasnt pretty....
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I would run back to my desk in my workout clothes. We have a lot of outdoor runners here so there's always folks walking around in workout clothes. It's not like you're going to keep them on all day...