looking for a graphic designer...

Options
StrengthInPain
StrengthInPain Posts: 155 Member
Hey everyone, this has nothing to do with dieting/exercising/fitness but i'm hoping that I might find a graphic designer that is interested in completing a quick task to help a youth softball team. I have a concept, just not the creative tools to carry it out. If you're interested, please let me know with a message or reply to this thread. Thanks!

Replies

• ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I could give it a try if nothing else. I'm dabbling in Photography and Graphic Design.. well and Web Design as well. Trying out some new stuff. I'm ready for a challenge! If you could message me the details so I could try to carry out your vision that would be great, if not that's fine too, and good luck!
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    I use Photoshop CS5, and I make graphics. I'm not a professional designer, but I have been working with it for almost 3 years. What is it that you are wanting done?
  • fat_forever
    Options
    Yes, tell us what it is you want to do, and let us see what we can do. Is there something in particular you wanted, or do you just have some ideas of what you want? Give us your wants and let us play around with them and see what we come up with.
  • StrengthInPain
    StrengthInPain Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I have some ideas and some "rough drafts" but I am not sure how to post them on MFP. you can shoot me an email @ LDPSoftball@hotmail.com and I will send them over to you.