Catagorizing my workouts

Options
OK, so I was looking at the http://scoobysworkshop.com/accurate-calorie-calculator/ and I was trying to decide on my activity level. I thought I would ask if I was in the 3-5 hrs a week moderate or the 5-6 hrs a week strenuous. I have enough 'time' for the strenuous, but I am not sure if the workouts THEMSELVES would constitute it. Here is my workouts:

Monday: Body sculpting class(1 hour)- 2 miles of running (seperated into 1 mile then stations, then 0.5 miles then more stations, then the last 0.5 mile, then lastly about 5 minutes of abs) and the stations are different thinks from plyometric lunges to weighted squats to bench jumps and they change weekly.

Tuesday: Step aerobics on a 7 inch step (45 minutes)- this is mainly cardio
Roller derby practice (1.5 hours) - this is fast paced skating along with squats and some body weight work (mainly because we have to be in a squat form when we skate and we push others)

Wednesday: Spin class (1 hour)- we do various spin things, but every 10 minutes we alternate other exercises such as crunches, push ups or other body weight work.

Thursday: Off skate derby conditioning (45 min to 1 hr)- alot of squats and body weight work

Saturday: derby practice (3 hours) - This is the same as Tuesdays, but for longer.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!