Fitness clothing......sports bra (slight tmi)

Options
Ok... mortified as I am to post this one lol seriously all kidding aside what do you gals do in cold weather? I REALLY hate constantly having to check down to make sure I'm not having any issues with my .45's (military reference to nipples) showing. So what do you do? Wear 2? I know the bigger chested gals in boot camp had to for support reasons but I'm only a B so.... um... totally stuck here.

Would like to worry less about this one lol it's like every sport bra I own regardless of material blend right now too.

Replies

• eyecandyrayce
    eyecandyrayce Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I know this is odd but what I do is put a little folded up piece of TP in my bra to make it less noticeable when the girls decide to present themselves.
  • doIlhands
    doIlhands Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    IDGAF if my nipples stick out.
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Buy the sports bras with the little padding inserts in them. Never have to worry about it. I actually think it's hard to find sports bras without them these days.
  • RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I just let them do their thing, lol. My nips are the least of my worries when I'm trying to get my sweat on! Frankly, if it offends people that's their baggage, not mine. Everyone has nipples! Haha.

Seriously though, I can understand your need for modesty and that's totally cool too. Have you ever looked into a set of silicone nipple covers? Here is one such option: http://www.dimrs.com/

:flowerforyou:
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    I've never had a sports bra thin enough to show nipples. Can you get something heftier, maybe by Under Armour or Nike or something?
  • tfleischer
    tfleischer Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    For the love of God, please leave them alone!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    i speak for all lesbians when I say please dont put a little tp in your bra to hide the girls. WE WANNA SEE. we really do. we promise not to stare and drool like a man might, but we do appreciate the girls. and the gift from god.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    You can buy little gel stickies that cover the nips. The ones I have are meant for backless and strapless dresses.

Or just stop caring. You are a woman. Women have breasts and therefore nipples. When it's cold, they pop out. Who gaf? If you are surrounded by people juvenile enough to make remarks or poke fun, embarrass them by loudly asking WHY they are staring at your breasts. No one will bug you after that.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I just bought a bunch of bras from Victoria's Secret (semi-annual sale - $45 marked down to $15.99) that are just thick enough that nothing will show through. Plus they have great support if you need it.
  • MrsBailey149
    MrsBailey149 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I use these nipple covers I bought on amazon for about $20- I LOVE them. I use them when I wear thin stuff or no bra at all. They stick on and wash off with water and can be reused time and again.

http://www.amazon.com/Nippies-Skin-Reusable-Silicone-ADHESIVE/dp/B001PU9A9Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1389803833&sr=8-1&keywords=nipple+covers
  • Tomahawk3Niner
    Options
    This may be one of the most depressing forum threads I've ever witnessed.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this is weird but I wear my normal bra and then my "sports bra" .
    Keeps them from bouncing as well no probs with cold weather.
  • eustinjean
    eustinjean Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Seriously...don't worry about those natural wonderful things!!!! EVERYONE HAS NIPPLES!!! Even kittens! Lose the shame of a woman's body.
  • sjp_511
    sjp_511 Posts: 476 Member
    Options

QFT
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    <<<<<< adjusts underwear on treadmill, wipes nose on shirt (only if no tissues are handy), keeps ipod in bra, dngaf.
  • hep26000
    hep26000 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I also don't care. I just wear them with pride. :drinker:
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options

This.

/thread
  • MissSarahAllison315
    MissSarahAllison315 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this is weird but I wear my normal bra and then my "sports bra" .
    Keeps them from bouncing as well no probs with cold weather.

I wear normal bra, plus two sports bras...gotta keep the ladies from bouncing around...it's just uncomfortable!!!
  • megan1869
    megan1869 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    <<<<<< adjusts underwear on treadmill, wipes nose on shirt (only if no tissues are handy), keeps ipod in bra, dngaf.

Ain't nobody got time to worry about nipples! lol...
  • khoshgeleh16
    khoshgeleh16 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Have you tried a moulded/padded sports bra? I'm on the opposite end of the cup-size spectrum, but I *adore* the Panache Sport bra; I think Victoria's Secret have a couple different padded sports bras in their VSX range, depending on whether you prefer them with or without underwires!