I need some support today.

Options
lina1131
lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
I am just having one of those days where I can't stop eating. I haven't been very good today either. Someone please tell me it is going to be okay. :frown:

This is what I have had today:

Pre-Breakfast Snack (is there such a thing?): Fiber One Bar

Breakfast: Two slices of 40 calorie wheat bread with one wedge of laughing cow cheese.

Snack: Dried fruits and nuts.

Lunch: 1/2 of a turkey wrap and 1/2 of a turkey sandwich from Jason's deli with a small tomato salad at a company sponsored luncheon meeting. One little mini brownie, also. Yes, I did. I know, I suck!

Snack: 100 calorie Sandies shortbread cookies.

WHY CAN'T I STOP? I couldn't go workout because we had a two hour meeting during lunch. After work I have to go pick up the keys to the new house. There is no way for me to exercise today, there is just no time.

Tomorrow i'll hit the gym hard and make it worth my while.

I feel like I failed today. :grumble:

Replies

• lina1131
    Options
    I am just having one of those days where I can't stop eating. I haven't been very good today either. Someone please tell me it is going to be okay. :frown:

This is what I have had today:

Pre-Breakfast Snack (is there such a thing?): Fiber One Bar

Breakfast: Two slices of 40 calorie wheat bread with one wedge of laughing cow cheese.

Snack: Dried fruits and nuts.

Lunch: 1/2 of a turkey wrap and 1/2 of a turkey sandwich from Jason's deli with a small tomato salad at a company sponsored luncheon meeting. One little mini brownie, also. Yes, I did. I know, I suck!

Snack: 100 calorie Sandies shortbread cookies.

WHY CAN'T I STOP? I couldn't go workout because we had a two hour meeting during lunch. After work I have to go pick up the keys to the new house. There is no way for me to exercise today, there is just no time.

Tomorrow i'll hit the gym hard and make it worth my while.

I feel like I failed today. :grumble:
  • Sinnettfamily
    Sinnettfamily Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I don't think that is too bad. You will be okay. Just try to keep it light this evening and step up the work out tomorrow. :flowerforyou:
  • cindyfaye
    cindyfaye Posts: 72
    Options
    I have days like that. It looks like you made good choices with food. Don't go into the evening thinking you blew it and then really blow it. Check your foods and figure out dinner and don't beat yourself up.
  • JUSTJESS114
    Options
    I think you did great, but if youre that worried about it then just walk in place or side step while your watching your favorite show tonight.

Dont forget to keep up the good work. You'll make it.
  • lina1131
    Options
    Thanks. I just like to eat more natural food and with the fiber one bar and the 100 calorie cookies and the brownie, i'm feeling slumpy. I will be good tomorrow.
  • dhayes
    dhayes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You are doing a good job, don't beat yourself up at all. We all have days where we can't seem to stop eating you are doing fine. Tomorrow will be a better day. :flowerforyou:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I think you did fine! Have a sensible dinner and a small snack before bed. You're doing great!
    Congrats on the new house too!:happy:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    For me when I snack for say, a little here and a little there, I don't get satisfied. You need to have a meal today, such as a bowl of hearty soup, or a piece of baked chicken, a 1/2 cup of rice or potato,even a 1/2 cup of pork and beans, or butter beans. Something more filling and satisfying. Bake you an apple with cinnamon on it for desert. Your doing okay , just get something more solid.:wink: Yes Congratulations on your new home:drinker:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing yesterday.... about 700 calories over and over in everything else.
    Luckily, Banks was there to smack me around a few times and say, "You're fine, jump right back up, dust yourself off, and take the next one deep."

So that goes for you too Lina!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • lina1131
    Options
    Thanks guys for the encouragement and for the thanks on the house.

Since you all are being so kind, who wants to come and pack and move for me? okaythanksbye. :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • bobbyV
    bobbyV Posts: 2
    Options
    hey im new on here :)
    its my 3rd day of dieting (which iv never had to do before) and it seems i have cold tuckey!
    the first two days went reli well,, i was 200 cals under my target and i did about 3 hours of exercise
    but today was a total let down... ahhgg i feel gross now
    anyways got any tips to stop me wanting those foods???
    thanks x :D
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    That doesn't sound bad at all, and it really is ok!!
  • cleattag
    cleattag Posts: 3
    Options
    We all have those days its ok. Start over tomorrow. Just do not quit. by the way I have had a pre-breakfast snack, a midnight snack:flowerforyou: and a middle of the night snack.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey!

You will be ok. I think we all have those days where we just want to snack snack snack and have zero time to exercise. It just means you are human!! :) At least you are aware of what you are eating and not just mindlessly doing it. That is a good sign my dear!!

Just think of all the calories you are going to burn by moving!!! Blech I hate it, but it does work your tush off!! :wink:
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    You didn't fail. Considering all the bad food that's out there, what you ate today really isn't that bad. We all have days like this where we feel we've eaten too much and can't get a workout in...that's life. But the good news is that tomorrow's a new day. You'll be fine :happy:
  • bobbyV
    bobbyV Posts: 2
    Options
    thanks guys :D
    it was worth signing up, definately given me some motivation!
    good luck for tomo ey :)
    night x
    bobby Val
  • lina1131
    Options
    Today is a better day! I will do much better today :bigsmile: