A week and 4 days to get beach body!

Options

Replies

• GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options
    Cocaine... copious amounts of cocaine...
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options

this!

tumblr_mg2c2oTfDQ1s1jk4fo1_500.gif
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

would that harm the tapeworm?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    May the force be with you.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Sorry I asked.

People are just being sarcastic because you are being completely unrealistic. Achieving a "beach body" or "fitness body" or whatever doesn't happen in a week and a half...bodies like that take months and years to develop...I've been working on my sorry *kitten* for over a year and I'm nowhere close to being where I want to be aesthetically...and I work hard and work consistently.

Despite lame marketing from things like P90X and 30Ds, etc...results don't happen that quick...you don't go from couch potato to looking like you've rocked the gym for decades over-night...you look like you've rocked the gym for decades when you've actually rocked the gym for decades.

Maybe just low carb it for a couple weeks and you will drop some water...that's really about all you can do with a week and a half. Mind you, the first cocktail you have on the beach and that water weight will be right back on you...
  • FindingMyPerfection
    FindingMyPerfection Posts: 702 Member
    Options

this!

Don't forget the happy thought!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    021C3799.jpg

^ truth. or....i can aspire to be a different kind of beach(ed) body: a whale ;) jk.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options

would that harm the tapeworm?

Might keep it up all night...
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Get everybody else drunk! Nobody will care if you don't have a beach body and everybody thinks everybody else is HOT!

This is definitely my method. It gets a little costly, but in the end, everybody wins.

Now she has the right idea
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options

this!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LOVE this!
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Gummy Bear Cleanse diet????
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    You're best being happy with what you have know. You may lose a couple of pounds but that is really it.

Now in May or June.... If youre going BACK to the beach by then, then you can count on that.
  • lsorci919
    lsorci919 Posts: 772 Member
    Options

this!

Second lol :laugh:
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    in for the cocaine
  • jayrudq
    jayrudq Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Seriously? You weigh 115 pounds.
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    You have a week and 4 days to invent a time machine!

:laugh:

:laugh:
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    What's the best way?

The best way is to procrastinate until the very last minute and then look for some extreme and potentially dangerous weight loss method in an attempt to satisfy your vanity in a way that will not matter anyway.
  • kkzmom11
    kkzmom11 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    TOO MUCH pressure in such a short amount of time. concentrate on being healthy.
  • kkzmom11
    kkzmom11 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Look In The mirror every day and make friends with what you see. Find your confidence and walk on that beach like you love how you look.

THAT's the best beach body to have
  • alienaliens
    alienaliens Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I honestly feel bad because you asked this question truly not knowing the reaction you were going to get.

Obviously, now you know you aren't going to lose 3 inches and get all fit and toned in a week...but there's more to it than that.

Like others said, you can watch your bloating by drinking water and watching your sodium, avoiding sodas and sugar soaked beverages. You can also take fiber or eat a lot of fiber rich vegetables to help things "move through" your body regularly (a lot of people are "backed up" and don't know it!)

That being said, you won't notice any extreme weight loss from this. Your belly may be a little flatter, but that's about it. Certainly not 3 inches flatter (like others have said, it took me MONTHS to lose 3 waist inches)

But..also, like others have said--what's more important is looking in the mirror and loving you for who you are. I started this journey last January and in August I had a weeklong beach vacation. Number one, I wasn't where I wanted to be weight wise yet (I was derailed by a tick bite, college graduation, and then the flu--all at once) and when I was down there I ended up eating like CRAZY and gained 7 pounds of fat (I'm 4'11--my calories are usually around 1300--I was eating almost 5,000 a day! And was sick and nauseated as hell most of the time--thank you rum punch and deep fried ice cream sandwiches!)

But....I got tons of compliments down there...nobody looked at me like I was some type of abomination, and I had a great time. I was proud of what my body looked like--I didn't care what anyone else thought. And when you feel that way--at 100 pounds or 300--people see your confidence, not your "figure". It's all about how you work it girlie! I was bloated...had my TOM...and I still looked hot!

Now I just look at it as more motivation for next year to get where I want to be! Take everything a day at a time and know that true progress comes slowly--not overnight :)

THANK YOU, and I'm not shouting. This is some very good and inspirational information for the OP. She had no idea about asking that type of question on here.