any truck drivers on here?!?!also...muscle builders....

BigRigPapa
BigRigPapa Posts: 4
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
I am a 25-year-old married, hard-workin, "bringin home the bacon" papa (wife doesnt work) and needs to find some guys out there that can keep me accountiable, encourage me, give me useful tips, and who (may) share the same job occupation (or simular). i also dont mind the very knowledgable friends either, lol....need lots of advise and info, tippers, and wisdom on all around everything, its hard to be a fit truck driver with the little sources i have but all things are possible! I have no friends right now and i need some!!!
hit me up!!

Replies

• maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    healthy snacks like apples and carrots and stuff like that... and have you thought about taking weights with you... and try lean proteins and more salads also

im a full time student so sitting is my profession but i do get to goto gyms and such....
  • mark996
    mark996 Posts: 184 Member
    What's up brother. I'm sitting here, picturing a weight bench in the sleeper cab, that'd be pretty badass. What about some dumbbells in there for a quick arm workout? Even if it's just some 45's and 55's, or kettlebells. There are some pretty tough resistance bands out there too. As far as nutrition, don't know if you've got a mini fridge in there, but a guy that used to drive OTR for a company I used to work for packed that thing full of cooked and prepared chicken breasts, steaks, salad, fish, milk, etc. There are some pretty decent meal replacement proteins out there, but get a high quality mix, check out atlargenutrition.com for some great products. It's gotta be tough not being home every night, I'm sure that plays in to eating bad foods for a lot of people, but you obviously have the will, so find a way.
  • sorry for the late reply brotha,i have been hitting pushups and sprints at the rest areas 15min workouts and its helping but i kinda fell off for a two weeks due to money kinda being funny. im back on this week and will be going strong what i do for food is chicken,salads,milk,oatmeal,i make my own dressing,tons of water. im trying to stay away from carbs i dont think i need them considering im just sitting and driving for 14hrs a day. you look like your loosing alot of weight congrats keep it up brotha!!
This discussion has been closed.