Been Here Done that Now I am back

Options
Round 3 - i have used MFP twice in the past each time with decent results however I have erased the progress from my last round here. I lost around 45-50lbs about a year ago here and have since gained about 35-40. Time to get motivated again, time to track food, time to exercise.

MFP works if you use it. That is the trick, you must use it. I got to the point where I didn't think I needed to track the calories because I was eating the same thing ALL the time. Well what happens when you "stop" eating the same thing. For me what happened was "junk" started creeping into my diet. First one day, then two days, then a week here then a week there and then it was holy crap I haven't eaten "healthy" for 2 months. Oh well lets just keep eating crap set in and then clothes got tight and well crap my progress was erased.

I am looking to add a few friends. I don't care if you comment on posts but what I need is friends that "submit" their diary everyday. I don't care if it is open or locked (if it is open I am going to look at it) I just need to see my board covered with people "using" the system.

Now with all that being said, "i'll start tomorrow" I have a few yummy items in my fridge today that I have no idea the calorie count and I am not going to ruin them with calculating the calorie count. I got a fitbit in the mail yesterday and tomorrow I should have my hear rate monitor. I'll get them all sync'ed up and will be posting progress daily, starting tomorrow.

If you are short on words but log in and track daily give add me. I'll drop comments in support here and there but more important I need to see other folks using the system to keep me using the system.