Slim Fast - Is it worth doing?

Options
2»

Replies

• bogo_baby
    bogo_baby Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Stay away from the normal Slim Fast and drink the High Protein ones. The regular ones have way too much sugar. Lower carb, high protein eating will help you lose weight. I drink a Slim Fast High Protein shake every morning for breakfast.

I totally agree!
  • Stitches29
    Options
    I enjoy something similar when I'm on the go or need a quick breakfast. I would never use them the way they say to use it. I have an issue with eating breakfast (I hate eating breakfast). so I'll drink one when I'm just not in the mood to eat breakfast.
  • mrsronneback2015
    Options
    I have tried eating healthy foods.and exercise to a certain extent because I suffer with bad knees I still cant budge my weight. So im strating slim fast because everything else iv turned to hasnt worked. Goin on this will.give me the motivation when I notice weight loss also if I know what to eat once I stop slim fast then my weight shouldnt pile back on. If u can lose weight eating healthy and exercising whats to say doing slim fast then moving onto that afterwards is going to make u put on weight?? It wont
  • 1974lynnette
    1974lynnette Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I drink a high protein slim fast most weekday mornings for breakfast along with a piece of fruit. I'm busy most mornings before work & it's easy to have at my desk.

Don't drink the regular slim fast. High protein is the way to go.
  • innerhottie
    innerhottie Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Stay away from the normal Slim Fast and drink the High Protein ones. The regular ones have way too much sugar. Lower carb, high protein eating will help you lose weight. I drink a Slim Fast High Protein shake every morning for breakfast.

I have one of the High Protein ones for Breakfast every morning, too.

I am just not a big morning eater and this keeps me full until lunch!
  • sspahos8
    sspahos8 Posts: 1
    Options
    I think it's a valuable tool in the tool box. Convenient, portion controlled, portable, tasty enough, balanced nutrition. I wouldn't form a program around it, but I always have one in my book bag or in the pantry for a 4-hour "safe-zone" on a busy day when I might be tempted to run to the vending machine instead.
  • AndreaNic26
    AndreaNic26 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Another option is to use slimfast but then bring up your calorie intake to a safe level, like the one indicated by mfp.
  • Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    as a teen, i used to love drinking the chocolate malt shake. just because i enjoyed the flavor. yummy too!
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Probably not.

Stick to real food at a calorie deficit. You'll be happier with the variety of actual food, and you won't be as hungry, because liquids don't stick with you for very long.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I am a distributor for a company that produces weight-loss and nutritional products. I've had amazing mental results in myself in such a short time! We help in weight gain, weight loss, weight maintenance and water retention, which helps bowels and bloating. If anyone is interested in more information on the products please dont hesitate to email me. We can do it together.

pleasegivemeyourmoneywhileiscamyou@gmail.com

Fixed it for you
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I love Slim Fast products, but it gets pricey and its just easier to make my own food and track it. The shakes and high protein bars are really yummy though.