BOOBS PLEASE!!

Options
So I've lost a bit of weight already. Although I'm not big to begin with.
But I love my breasts and they're very quickly disappearing ='(
PLEASE! If anybody can give me any tips on how not to lose my breasts.. Help!!

=D

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Stop losing weight or get implants. That's pretty much it.

Boobs come in two forms: mostly fat or mostly breast tissue. If your boobs are made of fat, you're going to lose them when you lose weight. I have the kind that never go away. I've been hoping they would develop a breast transplant procedure. I'd gladly share! lol
  • EmmaFrancis
    Options
    Oh bugger!
    Thanks for your help, wish it was more positive but thankyou!
    Haha I'd love it if you could share. But am enjoying being able to buy a proper nice fitting bikini for once.
    Cheers =)
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain! Mine are gone. Haahaa!. Just imagine, you'll save money on sports bras! Heehee! Kidding.
  • thenebean9
    Options
    jealous! i hate my boobs. constantly getting black eyes when I run. want them? :P
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    It seems those of us with them don't want them and those of us without them want them! :-)

I've had mine since I was 9. I've had enough. It's someone else's turn!
  • jodie_t
    jodie_t Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Find a store that sells a lot of bras and spend an afternoon trying on different types - makes a big difference what sort you hitch your girls up with as your shape changes :wink:
  • TheQuitter
    Options
    That makes sense Jodie T! If mine turn out to be of the fatty kind and shrink, I'll be gutted. I like them just as they are. Find a different bra has to be the answer.
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    Just start focusing on your behind LOL

These days, guys seem to be more interested in the booty - - at least I know my husband noticed my booty before anything else! LOL

If you don't have kids now, I say enjoy them now not matter what size they are LOL

My husband said if I wanted once we are done having kids I can have a boob job.

My mom is 44yrs old and all of her kids are grown so she got a boob job and a tummy tuck (after she losing weight)
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I have this unfortunate problem, the anishing bum and boobs. The two places I don't want to lose weight and I do. Not a lot can be done though, I dont think.
  • WonderNoodle
    Options
    if we could just rearrange what we have...we'd all have super figures! move my belly to my boobs, my butt to....wait, i don't have anywhere else to store all of the rest of the fat! :ohwell:
  • ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain, really I do. You do get to buy cuter sports bras...beyond that there is not much happy to be said. I'll still debating the boob job myself!
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    same problem and the bra suggestion is a great one. I will give you this encouragement. After I lost the initial weight I felt like I had two deflated balloons. I went from a 36DD that was getting too small to a 32 C. After 6 months of being in my final 10 I have been noticing lately that although they are the same size, the shape is changing. I am encouraged and hope to pass that along. Even at 46 they are starting to spring back a bit. I have nursed 5 babies for at least 2 years each (and a couple up to 4) so I am not looking for any perky miracles, I just don't want then hanging down to my belly button. A well fitting bra helps a lot!

D

PS...I have extra skin hanging everywhere....stomach, thighs...
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    Push ups and chest exercise will help build the muscle under your breast. But generally women loose weight there 1st. I know if I have lost a few or gained a few becaues that is the first place I notice. Having good pec muscles helps a little but they will prob srink down nothing you can do.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain! I think the last two pounds I lost were all in my boobs. I put on this shaper slip this morning and I used to fill up the cups but not anymore:( cleavage was the best part about weight gain for me.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I love my b00bs! I'm a C and with gaining weight, at one point as a teenager, was almost a DD but this last time I only got up to a D but I'm back to my regular 36C now... they're still shrinking a bit which is sad but I just keep telling myself that if I were meant to have them, they'd stay!
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I've gone from smallish to well... just gone. I've found push-ups are helping my itty bitty girls looks more full. Also as soon as I have the money I'm going to buy them really pretty bras. I usually go with utilitarian beige, white and pink. But if they can't be big, they can be pretty. Completely worth it, by the way. Wouldn't trade back.
  • urmyeffinstar
    urmyeffinstar Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    When I started losing weight I had 36 DD breasts...30 pounds later I am a 36 C, sigh! Sadly a padded bra will be your best friend.
  • lauralynette
    Options
    I have lost my DD's too, but that is ok because they are perkier and more defined and now I can go in to most stores and find my size bra that is cute!
    btw my husband does not mind at all, when we meet I was around 140lbs and a 36C, after a few years and two kids I was at 194 and a 38DD but I was also nursing.
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    (.)(.) boobs? what are those? LOL Someday I will be filled with silicone or the like. :laugh:
  • Beth720
    Beth720 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Oh these stories of going from DD to C are inspiring!!! PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN TO ME!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!! I seriously HATE my DDs. In the first 10 pounds I lost, I lost CHEST size, but the proportion stayed the same so though I dropped from 42 to 38, the cup size remained DD which made me VERY sad!! If they don't shrink, a reduction may be my reward for getting to my goal weight.