Hi, how effective is my diet + workout?

Options
I never ever ran more than 2 miles a day in my life nor have I worked out longer than 30 minutes a day lol

but I started to feel the necessity and feeling to want to exercise

I'm at 160lbs 5'6" and it's my 6th day of exercise

first 2 days I ate 2 hard boiled eggs with a 1/2 grapefruit, boiled chicken breast and tomato slices + 1/2 grapefruit

and Jogged 10,000 steps (4.5 Miles) + 20 mins of workout for chest and belly

Starting from the 3rd day I started the same thing same diet

with same 10,000 steps but changed workout to 10 reps 30 sets of Push-Ups, Sit-Ups, Squats

But I feel like vomiting and cough a lot during the workouts after the cardio

And I never eat after 5PM. And forcefully ate 1200 calories each day

And drink 2 liters of greentea everyday (none-sweetened)

How effective is this routine?

Replies

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Sounds miserable. IMO, it's not going to be effective at all because you're going to crash and burn soon.

Eat a moderate calorie deficit. Don't restrict your foods.
    Slow down the exercise. If you try to go too hard after not exercising at all, you're leaving yourself open to injury.
  • blues4miles
    blues4miles Posts: 1,481 Member
    Options
    I never ever ran more than 2 miles a day in my life nor have I worked out longer than 30 minutes a day lol

and Jogged 10,000 steps (4.5 Miles) + 20 mins of workout for chest and belly

But I feel like vomiting and cough a lot during the workouts after the cardio

I'll just let you re-read some select passages from your own post. Ninkyou already got you on this one.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    As a 19 year old man, you need 2x the amount of food. You probably feel sick from malnutrition. If fact, your stats would suggest you need around 2200 calories.