SmallChicLosesBig

Options
Hi All-

My name is Tina and I am trying to lose 27 pounds. I am 4 feet 11 inches. My size puts my weight around my belly and legs. I have been on workers comp for about 5 months due to a foot injury and am finding it difficult to use my new treadmill. I am also newly engaged and planning our 2009 Wedding. I am currently counting my calorie intake and how many carbs I allow myself. Any suggestions?

Replies

• TinaNowak72
    Options
    Hi All-

My name is Tina and I am trying to lose 27 pounds. I am 4 feet 11 inches. My size puts my weight around my belly and legs. I have been on workers comp for about 5 months due to a foot injury and am finding it difficult to use my new treadmill. I am also newly engaged and planning our 2009 Wedding. I am currently counting my calorie intake and how many carbs I allow myself. Any suggestions?
  • racoon1
    racoon1 Posts: 78
    Options
    To take the pressure off your foot, go to the pool. It does wonders.
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you! Congrats on the engagement, and I agree, the treadmill may be handy, but not so useful with a foot injury....try to find something less weight bearing!
  • jpwarner
    jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Water aerobics can really help you as it but no stress on your foot or other joints.
  • TinaNowak72
    Options
    Thanks fo rthe input. I really have no options for a pool right now. I am seeing a therapist for my foot injury and she is helping me, but even with the treadmill, I am not seeing results. Very Positive though!! I will continue to work hard. Good Luck to you all too. T