Options
12346»

Replies

• laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    http://www.cheapmonday.com/shop-men/jeans

If these don't fit you then you have problems

really? Where are the men's jeans on that page? 'Cause all I saw were hipster jeans for boys

Oh is that your husband wearing tights in your collection of pictures?

That's super mainly

actually, they are riding pants. But we were talking about jeans.

Oh so ridding pant that look like tights are less hmmmmmm peter pan?

Wow. Resorting to insults. Your insecurities are showing. Please stop projecting them on this woman's husband. kthanxbai.

How are they insults or burns?

She made a comment against "hipster jeans for kids" when the guy asked for skinny jeans options.

As it would turn out her husband is exempt from this rule.

It's hilarious how you think casual wear is the same as attire required for certain sports.

Doesn't look like they are playing a lot of sport in this photo.

21dca48f2c1cce81e8a1858bbc94c40b8e70.jpg

She said riding pants, I assumed it was for actual riding. My apologies (though those types of pants are still used as "riding" pants and still sport attire in that field).

But I'll change what I said. It's hilarious how you think casual wear is the same as attire worn as costumes (like for Ren Faires, cosplay, etc).

I am glad I was able to amuse you then :drinker:

The idea of tight jeans coming from the hipster movement tends to amuse me the same way.
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    oh I am sorry these are not skinny's

http://www.cheapmonday.com/shop-men/jeans/tapered
  • patfriendly
    patfriendly Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Don't go for skinny jeans. Try 7 for all mankind, relaxed fit. They have jeans that are 98% Cotton and 2% spandex. That way even if the jeans is tight somewhere, it will stretch and not feel too rigid.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Those aren't skinny jeans, those are slim fit jeans. Bit difference. That's actually the style I'm wearing now.

In my husband's estimation, anything that tapers inward from the knee to the ankle is considered a skinny jean (practically 'tights' in his book) :laugh:

It's time to tell your husband that he's wearing the male equivalent of mom jeans and he needs to get with the current decade.

Mmmm. Really? I don't think my husband will ever stop wearing the cargo / carpenter / loose fit type pants.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    I just came in here to see what was in all the guys pants. Carry on.

Two things. One you already know about. The other is a Glock 9x19. Yay second amendment!!!!
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    Came here for men with nice glutes and to drop this off.

http://barbellapparel.com/

$150 for a pair of jeans? Really? Not happening.
  • Tjgonz
    Tjgonz Posts: 6
    Options
    Yeah lets get rid of the skinny t shirts also.