What's out there for motivator apps/sites that pay you?

Options
Hi everyone,

I've just learned that there are websites or apps where you can track how much you work out and, if I understand correctly, will pay you a small amount if you meet your weekly goals. I can always use more motivation (though I am pretty good at keeping up with my planned workouts), and these sound interesting.

What's out there as far as these sorts of things go? Are there any that work with/sync with MFP online somehow? I usually work out at home, doing circuit training or riding a stationary bike after work, though if I have the opportunity I run outside or occasionally attend zumba or yoga classes in my community-- but since I live in a small town I don't have access to a gym and when I'm at home don't have cell phone service. I wonder if there is one of these $-based incentive things that could work for me?

Thank you for any suggestions!

Replies

• Linnaea27
    Linnaea27 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I forgot to mention that I have a Windows phone, so I guess Gympact (the only app I've been able to find easily) is impossible for me. :/
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    dietbet.com is one that i've heard of; haven't used it yet though
  • Linnaea27
    Options
    Thanks, I checked them out but they're completely dependent on weight loss of 4% or 10% of your body weight within certain timeframes, which doesn't work very well for me because I don't have much to lose (5 lbs), am a petite person so losing a lot quickly is impossible for me if I were to do it healthily, and I really want to gain muscle. . .

If only Gympact worked on a Windows phone! Grr!
  • Linnaea27
    Options
    bump. Anyone?
  • AmyWalsh711
    AmyWalsh711 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    nexercise! you track your activity and it rewards you in points which you can redeem for gift cards. I've redeemed several gift cards already so it is ligit. I love it!