keeping up with your new years resolution?

Options
andyb000
andyb000 Posts: 252 Member
Good morning:)Anybody here make new years resolutions regarding your health and fitness? probably a lot of us right? How many of you are still strong on that New Years resolution? or have you forgotten about it, maybe slipped back a little, or maybe given up? if so now think about what happened that maybe sidetracked you, since the the first of Jan. Was it your too busy with work, too busy with the kids. Maybe you were just too busy watching your favorite tvs show and would tell yourself; I’ll just start tomorrow”. (by the way, that was my favorite saying back then) Whatever the excuse is, comes back to one thing. your why...you are the one that made that resolution in the first place:) you have a WHY you are starting your new personal fitness journey. so you must know what you want to accomplish and WHY it’s important to you. here is a great quote! "whatever a person thinks about, or focuses their attention on is what they will create in their life.” when you make goals for yourself because resolutions are really goals....dont include words like overweight, fat, etc think about what your life will be like when you do reach that goal, not looking at the present time or putting yourself down in the process ...Make a plan to succeed, ALWAYS remember that WHY. I have heard this so many times and what i always hear is the "WHAT" I want to lose 20lbs i want eat healthier.....yes you can do this, but they are just words if you dont know the "WHY":)) When you have that why....you have a purpose!:) Have a great day guys! feel free to add me:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!