Wine!

Options
2»

Replies

• GlitterrMagpie
    GlitterrMagpie Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of glasses of wine most days, hasn't stopped me losing. I get my workouts done to make sure I have enough calories for my vino :drinker:
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I have a glass or two of white a few times a week and I'm losing. From what I have read, it's possible I might lose a little faster if I ditch the wine as there may be a correlation to a slightly slower metabolism with alcohol. The thing is, this is supposed to be a lifestyle change that I'm going to maintain so cutting out all alcohol completely probably isn't realistic for me. As long as it fits your calories and you are getting all nutritional needs met then I think it's fine.

+1
  • AmyJMadison
    AmyJMadison Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I swapped the wine for brut champagne. Much lower in calories and insanely low in sugar!

This is brilliant... but I would definately drink the whole bottle every time!
  • BL_Coleman
    BL_Coleman Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I have wine almost every night. I do use tasting glasses ( they only hold 5oz) or one serving so that I cannot cheat, this has helped me alot in keeping to my calorie goal...CHEERS!