Friends for a 100lb weight loss journey

Options

Replies

• Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    This isn't my thread, but I am so happy I have tears streaming down my face. I felt so alone. If I have not already sent you a friend request please send me one. We can do this! (156 to lose)
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I have 94 pounds left to go. My story and stats are in my bio, feel free to add me. I'm on here everyday.
  • MrsMeeks2011
    Options
    add me :) anyone feel free too motivation helps
  • batesmama
    batesmama Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I also have 100+ to loose and love to have new MFP friends to share support and encouragement! I'm up for any friend invites!
  • rania820
    Options
    I'm on a 100lb journey as well. I plan to lose half of it before my 26th birthday in august.
  • ShelleyTurgeon
    ShelleyTurgeon Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I've got about 100lbs to lose... add me... we can do this!
  • HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hey girlie, I'm on the same journey, hoping to loose 75-80 pounds! I just resigned back on mfp last night, was gone for a long time. I need friends also, feel free to add me..
  • samijdkl
    samijdkl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    i to have about 100lbs to lose lost 21lbs so far good luck to everyone please feel free to add me
  • pluckypaleo
    pluckypaleo Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys! My husband and I started out the paleo lifestyle on January 1st. I know it's the ultimate cliche, the whole new year new you thing. But my husband went to the doctor in early december and he will be 30 in may, and the doctor was telling him he needed to cut out the gluten. He is had extremely high liver counts and the beginning of some other issues. He didn't want to take it seriously, but I believe he shouldn't be having problems like that at 30. I began doing research, and I found the Paleo lifestyle. He thought I was crazy at first, but 2 weeks into it and we both feel amazing! I have lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks. I have a long way to go, but I am determined to get there. I am almost 25 and my husband is almost 30. I want to have a long healthy life together. We are all in, but I would love to have some MFP friends for support. Friend me if you are interested!
  • ElizaB84
    ElizaB84 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Goal is to lose 106 lbs. Feel free to add! I managed to lose 40lbs a few years ago but gained it all back after pregnancy. Hoping to finish the weightloss this time around. Good luck!
  • heathers8774
    heathers8774 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 107 pounds to lose, I'd love for you to add me!
  • DaughterofMaat
    DaughterofMaat Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I originally had exactly 100 lbs to lose. The first time I did this, I lost 70lbs, and then I lost my dogs to diabetes and cancer and I just became so depressed that I gave up. I gained 40 lbs back, and I was still gaining until a few months ago. I'm trying to keep myself motivated, but it's so hard. Life just keeps throwing you curve balls and it's really tough to stay on track.

I lost the weight the first time using the xbox 360 Kinect, but my TV recently broke and we don't have the money for a new one, so I haven't been able to get back into my regular workouts. I'm trying to find other ways to get in some activity until we can get a new TV. I bought a FitBit in an effort to motivate myself to walk more, but had issues with that too. It seems no matter what I do, life finds a way to make it more difficult.

So feel free to add me, I need all the motivation I can get! lol
  • LadyBrady
    LadyBrady Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! MY name is Tierra i am 25 and I also have about 100 pounds to lose! I have been married 7 years and we have been trying to have a baby for 7 years as well! My ultimate reasoning for losing weight is to have a baby and to have a happy, healthy pregnancy! I am looking for friends as well! you don't have to be on the journey to motherhood though! I am just looking for friends with the same weight loss goals!!
  • dalielahdawn
    dalielahdawn Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Me too. Anyone can add me, I'd love more friends. It's seems many of the friends I added when I started are inactive now. :(
  • sarainiowa
    sarainiowa Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am on the same journey as you!! We can do this!!

Sara
  • CassiLyn6626
    CassiLyn6626 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Add me also!
  • Bethany0214
    Bethany0214 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Here to lose 100 pounds! Today marks the end of my first week on MFP and I was down 3.6 pounds! :) Feel free to add me, love having friends on a similar journey!
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    "I think we're going to need a bigger boat" - Jaws

Couldn't resist with all the comments "I'm in the same boat" LOL but seriously, I have a bit more to lose, about a 150 lbs, to be exact. Please feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Sorry already lost the first 100...
  • blondymom911
    blondymom911 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm amy, and had the gastric sleeve dec. 4th. I have 100 more lbs to lose and am glad to be here!!