New ex-smoker....33 pounds to lose!

blondie321
blondie321 Posts: 2
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
I thought I had lost this weight for good four years ago! I quit smoking, and before I realized it, I had put it back on. I'm here for some motivation and support!

Replies

• FunkBunny
    FunkBunny Posts: 417 Member
    CONGRATS!!! Nothing is better than quitting smoking! Great job! i quit 113 days ago and going strong! Welcome, friend!
  • crissgr
    crissgr Posts: 58 Member
    I quit smoking 6 years ago and never missed it a day! Good for you, thumbs up!
  • Welcome and I shall be happy to support you in realizing your goal. If you have skype will could connect in that way and get you going on the way to the new you. :wink:
  • live4something
    live4something Posts: 58 Member
    First, congratulations on kicking the smoking habit. I quit on 10/10/09 (almost a whole year now). I gained almost 30 pounds. Just stay as focused with your weight loss as you did with quitting smoking and you can do it! Feel free to add me as a friend and we can encourage each other!
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Good job! I quit Oct 8/2009 and it has really been an uphill battle! I wanted to take charge of my life and start living healthier for myself and my family. Thankfully when I quit smoking I also starting eating healthy and exercising and lost instead of gaining weight. But, my nicotine addiction is still a challenge every day. Best of luck to you!

If you need some moral support or just someone to talk to and motivate you, add me as a friend :D
This discussion has been closed.