New here, need to lose about 35 pounds

Options
Hi everyone!

I am a 28 year old female who needs to lose about 35 pounds. I am going to be in a wedding at the end of October and while I know I can't lose all that before then I would like to at least lose 5-10 pounds in the next two months.

I'm glad to have found this community!

Replies

• ronaldj
    Options
    Welcome and certainly your goals and desires are reasonable and attainable.

Ron :smile:
  • rubyslippers
    rubyslippers Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well HELLO!
    You can definetly lose 5-10 lbs before then :) This is a gret tool to shed lbs.

Let me know if you need any help or have any questions!
  • skjohnson201
    Options
    I started 16 days ago and have lost 10. I am doing quite a bit of excercise, running 3 miles 4x per week in the evenings and swimming 6x. As my fitness has improved, my appetite for sweets has diminished. I own a chocolate/Pastry/ice cream store, all of which I love, and I have had none of it during this time.

I stand corrected. During the first week, I had a craving for these things overcome me and I binged. But it seems to have been an addiction as now I have no interest in this kind of sugar and carbs.

So I was once a svelte 190 at 6'4, sporting a 34 inch waist, and porked to 232. So I intend to get back there by Dec. Surely you can get there by wedding day, something you will remember forever.