NSV that had me screaming inside!

Options

Replies

• Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    This one got me real emotional for some reason. You made my day. Thank you for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Love this NSV! Congratulations!
  • llmoye728
    llmoye728 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is so great!!!
  • donnat238
    donnat238 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Fantastic NSV! So happy for you!!:happy:
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    You guys are all so awesome! Thanks for the encouragement and support. Boy did it feel great!
    Yay!
  • l_ashley
    l_ashley Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :D
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    That's great! Must have felt amazing--and I wonder if anyone noticed you beaming!!
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! I absolutely identify with this. I had the same issues at my school.
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Your NSV made me smile. That is a great victory.

I have experienced the not fitting into the same type of stupid desk in college way too many times. I always dreaded the first day of class out of fear of the desks. And don't get me started about having to sit uncomfortably in one for a 3 hour class. Pure torture.

Anyhow I am super happy for you. That is one great NSV!!! Congrats. :flowerforyou:
  • huntndox
    huntndox Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this. We have all had circumstances where it is difficult for us to fit in the seat, and really felt embarrassed. I went go to a movie theater the other day, where I was able to fit in the seat much easier than previously and that made me feel good, so I know exactly what you mean.

This is such a great non-scale victory for you. Again thanks for posting it. :drinker:
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    What a joyful post! Great work:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • BrilliantResilient1
    Options
    Nope they were too busy complaining about the desks the same as I was last semester. But it didn't matter, I just smiled til my ears hurt.
  • BrilliantResilient1
    Options
    That's great! Must have felt amazing--and I wonder if anyone noticed you beaming!!

Nope they were too busy complaining about the desks the same as I was last semester. But it didn't matter, I just smiled til my ears hurt.
  • BrilliantResilient1
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this. We have all had circumstances where it is difficult for us to fit in the seat, and really felt embarrassed. I went go to a movie theater the other day, where I was able to fit in the seat much easier than previously and that made me feel good, so I know exactly what you mean.

This is such a great non-scale victory for you. Again thanks for posting it. :drinker:

Doesn't it just feel awesome and motivational!!! You are certainly welcome! It only gets better with time!
  • CarolinkaCjj
    CarolinkaCjj Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! That gives me a goal for the summer. I work with incoming students to help them decide the best major for them - we use classrooms with equally dreaded one piece fixed desks - some that are worse than others. Hopefully, this summer that will not be a problem (I really dreaded those desks).
    Keep up the great work and thanks for the inspiring story.
  • westendcurls
    westendcurls Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! Congrats that's awesome!!!
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I see you've lost a good amount of weight. You deserved that great NSV! You're the business! :happy:
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    brilliant
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Great NSV!!! Congrats on your loss of 26lbs too! X :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!