College Student Looking for Motivators on MFP!

Options
Hello all!
I am not necessarily new to MFP...I have just been a lurker on the boards for the past year! I have lost 28 lb since last May. During the summer I had a setback...my father, who had stage 4 lung cancer, passed away...that took a toll on my diet, so I had to shed some of my weight, again!!
This time I am trying to stay on track (starting tomorrow....school started this week and I have been awful up until today). I want to work out at least 3-4 times a week. It is just hard because I go to school full-time and have two jobs! I am looking for people to befriend me and hold me accountable --- I will do the same for you!! :)
I am getting married next November and I want to get down to around 150 by then!!
A little about me: I am 21 years old and from Louisiana!! I am an English ED major and will graduate next May! My fiancee and I have been together for about three and a half years (yep, high school sweethearts). I love reading, cooking, FOOD, and children!
Thank you!!!
-Katie

Replies

• zenalasca
    zenalasca Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I can help as I work and go to uni too :)
  • katielshelby
    katielshelby Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Awesome, thanks! I hate that I waited so long to get to know people on here! :happy:
  • shellsies93
    Options
    I'm sorry about everything you went through!
    I'm in college too and have gotten a little off track because of some personal stuff but am trying to get back on it.
    I would love some new motivation and friends!