How did your breasts change as you lost weight?

Options
I have about 50 lbs to lose and was just wondering how this would affect my boobs. Currently I wear a 38 E bra and absolutely hate the fact that I do. I think my boobs are too big for me and would love it if they shrank to maybe a C cup. Did your boobs shrink or remain the same? As you lost body fat did your boobs sag? What workouts worked best for firming up your boobs?

Replies

• 10manda86
    10manda86 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    my boobs have been shrinking ever since i got pregnant 6 years ago :( i went from an E to a D while pregnant, and currently around a C but probably a B would fit better.... As far as how they look, they look fine, would love some lift of course... I have found that since starting push ups and using the Pec/Dec machine at the gym, although they continue to shrink they are relatively perky and firm (considering i breast fed and have dropped 10kg since having my baby)... there is a boob job on order for myself, would love to be a D again!
    I like big boobs cant help it :P
  • beachbum1984
    Options
    Everyone loses weight differently. I've gone from a C cup to a B cup. That said, since my chest isn't one of my main trouble spots, I would waaaaaaaay rather lose inches on my butt and thighs and keep my chest.
  • hotjodels
    hotjodels Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost any from mine yet. the band size is shrinking, but the cup size is still the same.
  • diddyk
    diddyk Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different. I gained 65 pounds (over years) and my bra size never changed. I'm currently down 40, and they're still the same.
  • aj_sklorenko_reed
    Options
    I was about 200 lbs to start, and a 38 DD. I'm now about 60 lbs lighter (@ 140-ish), and am a 34 DD. So not much has changed cup-size wise. But I can't say how it'll effect you personally as everyone loses differently.
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Band size changed, but otherwise I'm still the same. It's strange, because they got a lot bigger with weight gain so you would assume that they would go right back down with weight loss. I guess not.
  • DownsizingAaron
    DownsizingAaron Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    This topic has been discussed a ton on the forums. Do a search and you'll find a million responses.
  • j0705
    j0705 Posts: 185
    Options
    i started out with 28 e and mine got bigger with each pregnancy (4) even when i stopped breastfeeding they didnt go back down, they dont get bigger when i gained weight or smaller when i lose it... i think everyones different, i would definately get them refilled if i did lose them or they sagged.
  • bellevie86
    bellevie86 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    It really just depends on your own body. I have very fiberous breasts (breasts are made of fat and breast tissue) so after losing 35 pounds they shrank a bit but I'm still a 36DD. If your breasts are more fat than breast tissue they may shrink a bit more. As for sagging I haven't really found any difference. That being said I've seen people really shrink in that area so you may just have to wait and see how it affects your girls!
  • annekka
    annekka Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Agreed that it depends on the comp of your breasts. I've lost a band size, but not much in cup size. I've lost a bit and gone down a cup size or two, but it's been taking forever. I'm still hoping to lose another cup size. I'm the person who was "blessed" with naturally bigger ladies but hates them.
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Even at my heaviest I could barely fill a B cup. Now 40 pounds skinnier I can barely fill an A cup. I'm boobless.
  • Gingerspice45
    Gingerspice45 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm curious to see what my boobs will look like when I lose a hundred pounds. I'm expecting them to shrink to at least a B cup. I'm a 38 C right now.
  • fiona010712
    fiona010712 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Refilled as in silicone?
  • fiona010712
    Options
    i started out with 28 e and mine got bigger with each pregnancy (4) even when i stopped breastfeeding they didnt go back down, they dont get bigger when i gained weight or smaller when i lose it... i think everyones different, i would definately get them refilled if i did lose them or they sagged.

Refilled as in silicone?
  • fiona010712
    Options
    Guys how can you tell the composition of your breasts? Like how do you know the difference with fat tissues and breast tissue?
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    They got smaller. They are fat tissue.
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    My boobs just look bigger in comparison to the rest of my body now! I have gone from a 38 DD to a 32 DD.... ugh!! Would love to be a perky C cup.
  • emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    Options
    Several years ago when I lost about 50 pounds, my band shrunk of course, but the cup size stayed the same. If I would have gone lower then, yeah, they probably would have shrunk too.
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    About 10 years ago, I lost a lot of weight. I was at 117 pounds from 135. I went from a C cup to what I called "Barely a B". I swear it felt like I just had little chicken cutlets hanging off my chest. So off to the surgeon I went. These days I'm a 38 DD, up from a 36 D from the original surgery.
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    mine went from 38C to 34B.....it's dismal.....I avoid bending over without a bra on because they resemble icing bags......

if I had $10,000 I'd get them fixed......