stay motivated

Options
Here is something that I am doing to motivate myself to keep going. I got on a website (dresslily.com) I added a wardrobe of cute clothes to my cart, all size medium. currently I am a 2X . I look through my shopping cart, and think to myself, this is going to be my new wardrobe.The sooner I lose the weight, the sooner I get to have all these clothes. Maybe this will help some of you too.

Replies

• blbinek1
    blbinek1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have decided that this year I really need to make lot of changes for many reasons. I have been married for 14 years am, am 48 year old with a demanding job. My marriage is not altogether happy, in fact I can just about count recent happy times on one hand. I have struggled with my weight for long time, currently needing to loose 33 pounds which may not sound like a lot to some, it's such a battle for me. I am quite lazy when it comes to exercise, needing motivation from above. Due to my location, living in the Oz outback, I am feeling very lonely lot of the time, which has makes my weight loss journey more difficult . Apart from my full time job as a CEO of an Aboriginal Community I am trying to complete my MBA. I would love to connect with anyone out there not only for motivation but also friendship .
  • HannahLynn91
    HannahLynn91 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    That is a GREAT idea (and fun too!) I think I'm going to start building my new wardrobe as well ;)
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    And whilst waiting to fit into all those new clothes...there are bags... :)